Asians 2? (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
There are a lot of white people. how do you tell the difference physically between russians, scottish, irish and french?
True... but usually you can identify by the accents?... Like I remember my friend telling me that there some that are slightly darker or something like that...

Lakessss

HSC
my boyfriend LOVES asian girls.
i get it kinda.

Some of the girls he goes to raves and stuff with dress all crazy in little skirts and outfits like that.

hahaha.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
True... but usually you can identify by the accents?... Like I remember my friend telling me that there some that are slightly darker or something like that...
yes, accents and funnily enough their eyes tell alot.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
white people can usually tell the difference between white people eg. italians, english, russians, germans

and asians can do the same with asians...i dunno why but its wierd like that

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
Well everyone yellow fever will be an epidemic as majority of world are Chinese (1.1 billion), including other asian countries and asian immigrants in EVERY country LOL. So asian will be the next aryan.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Eh the whole race of being asian is alright.. im not such a fan of it.
I dont really see myself as being 'asian' and i dont really have much asian pride.
(I know im asian myself so dont tell me that -.-)
And don't tell me i'm racist either because i've heard that a million times, and you'd just be wasting your time telling me for the 1,000,001 time

No offense but i don't know how some people can have yellow fever.. because i havent really ever seen a lot of hot asian girls or guys. =/

Or maybe not in my area anyways.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I dont really see myself as being 'asian' and i dont really have much asian pride.
And don't tell me i'm racist either because i've heard that a million times, and you'd just be wasting your time telling me for the 1,000,001 time

No offense but i don't know how some people can have yellow fever.. because i havent really ever seen a lot of hot asian girls or guys. =/

well thats the think...they are rare like diamonds...so thats why theyre good haha

jeshxcore

HSC
I love western people.
My opinions will probably change in the future but everyone says the white race is overrated and i don't agree.
Everyone will hate me for saying this but sometimes being asian can make me feel ugly -_-''

HSC

LOL! i'm like you ^^

HSC
LOL!
In my area, there are all the TP asians there are like fully in into Asian music, drama & etc.
I just cant stand them ><
And esp. their hairstyle. Like OMGsh!

I dont mean to be racist what so ever.

jeshxcore

HSC
LOL.
bleached hair ftw laaahh -____-"""""""""""''

yeahh i don't like the fashion much, but apparently australia is like 2 yrs behind in fashion anyways.

idk sometimes asian TBs make me angry =/

HSC
LOL.
bleached hair ftw laaahh -____-"""""""""""''

yeahh i don't like the fashion much, but apparently australia is like 2 yrs behind in fashion anyways.

idk sometimes asian TBs make me angry =/
ahahhzzz... me too
I find some of them embarrassing as well. makes me wonder why i'm Asian too xD
i esp. hate the try-hard ones and the ones that tries to be non-asian ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)