• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ask a pick up artist anything. (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
John Oliver said:
Is there a song so metal that not even Steve Vai could play it?
Yes, hes too busy with his giant balls of gold

man i love that song

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
MasterPUA said:
1. I believe that the statement "truth is relative" is an absolute statement and hence not relative, leading to a contradiction. Hence one might be inclined to say that truth is absolute.
I've heard that paradox, and like a lot of paradox's in philosophy, I think it's a bit of a semantic con, but kudos for general knowledge

MasterPUA said:
tighten your bearings anyway.
You'll never be MasterMechanic.

MasterPUA

HSC
Graney said:
I've heard that paradox, and like a lot of paradox's in philosophy, I think it's a bit of a semantic con, but kudos for general knowledge
Totally agree. Much can be lost when abstract philosophical concepts are boxed into human linguistics. This leads to questionable proofs like Aquinas' "Reasons in Proof of the Existence of God"

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Do you have a list of Sarge Terminology? :)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'm trying to lure two brother, 16 and 13, into my home and my hands. I've tried showering them with gifts and money and even sending them love letters, but nothing seems to work.

I just have no idea, how to do it?

MasterPUA

HSC
John Oliver said:
What are you going to do when you move past being a PUA? Also which particular methods are you using and what techniques have you worked the most on?
Great questions.

I will eventually stop hitting on women. I believe that you never really 'move on' from being a PUA however. The skills of social dynamics are such that you can use them every day, in a diverse range of situations.

I started off learning routines and 'tactics' from the Mystery Method. After this I 'graduated' to more advanced stuff from RSD, Juggler and BadBoy. I then discovered Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the rest is history.

By far the best resource I came across was some seminars on 'inner game' from RSD. Most guys approach the game from a frame of "she's up here and I'm down here". I.e. they perceive some sort of value differential and hence buy her flowers/dinner/chocolates to close this perceived gap.

The biggest improvement in my game came when I successfully reprogrammed my thinking to not perceive any value differential at all. This tends to help when you are approaching a wannabe Miranda Kerr in a club. My number one rule is "WHATEVER YOU FEEL, SHE FEELS".

If you are nervous, she will be able to tell.
If you are thinking 'what is my next routine', she will be able to tell.
If you are thinking 'i'm not good enough for this girl', she will feel this.

Women are 10 times more socially intuitive than men. If you believe that she is higher value than you, this will come through in your body language, tonality, topics of conversation and reactivenes . As soon as you see her as just another person, your sub-communication (bodylanguage/tonality etc) will lose its nervousness. She will then be curious and want to know WHY you are so comfortable in your own skin.

MasterPUA

HSC
Pain said:
Do you have a list of Sarge Terminology? :)
Hahaha, I'm sure there is a list out there but I only use the basics:

HB10 - hot babe who is a 10/10
IOI - indicator of interest
SOI - statement of intent
FTC - false time constraint
F close - you f*cked her

MasterPUA

HSC
John Oliver said:
AMOG stuff tends to come in handy in business quite frequently. Most of it's evolutionary psychology, which is why it's always interested me.

I still have issues with NLP because I've met proper 'NLP' practitioners and as far as a psuedoscience goes, it's one of the more dodgy. Are you doing NLP cues?

Damn them AFC's.

I think this is probably the future direction for PUA's given that the jig is essentially up. I see so many faggots peacocking and using FTC's and dudes that try really fucking lame AMOG stuff everywhere I go now.

Shit's pandemic and the women are catching on but the basic evolutionary psychology elements are still there.

How much did the seminar set you back?
Great to see that you have been doing your research.

I totally agree that game is pretty much evolutionary psychology.

I do use eye accessing cues as part of my NLP arsenal. NLP is definitely not the 'bread and butter' of my game but it certainly can electrify things. Most women have issues with body image, sexual repression and the fear of appearing to be a slut. NLP can be extremely powerful in freeing up their inner sexuality. I mostly use NLP in 'end game'.

In regards to the seminar, a buddy of mine downloaded the seminar on a torrent site. The seminar is called "The Blueprint - Decoded".

Women have indeed caught on to beginner level PUA theory. Most hot girls can see a 'neg' or a canned routine a mile away. Totally agree that the way of the future is sub-communication and inner game. Any computer nerd can throw on some peacocky accessories and learn a few negs. Women have adapted to this. Evolutionary psychology states that women will go for the guy that is the exception to the rule. With more and more guys learning basic level game, they will look towards those guys that have their sub-communication screaming ALPHA MALE.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Dude, serious question. How do you deal with rejection? Do you turn it into a joke?

MasterPUA

HSC
Pain said:
Dude, serious question. How do you deal with rejection? Do you turn it into a joke?
Pretty much.

First off though, most guys slink away at the first HINT of rejection. This is a mistake. Often, high value women will give off a rejection vibe to test how decisive/persistent you are. Decisiveness and persistence are qualities that women actively look for in a mate.

I used to deal with rejection very badly. We are conditioned by society/the media to believe that rejection is pretty much the worst thing ever. In reality, it's not. In fact, I look back at my 1000+ rejections over the years and I smile. Getting rejected can actually be fun.

I sort of view pick up like a video game. I go out and I just fuck with life. Sometimes you get owned by the chick and you are all 'haha, I got owned'. Sometimes you take her home and money shot her and you are all 'haha, she got owned'. whatever happens, you are having fun.

Another thing to note on rejection is that it may not be YOU that she is rejecting. You have no idea what is going on in her life. She may be married, she may have cancer, she may be a lesbian, she may be a mormon etc etc. In short, a rejection doesn't mean that you suck.

I use rejection to fuel the fire for my next approach. It's something like "haha, the concept of mating does not appeal to this woman at this time. LOL, I'll just go approach someone else". The best way to kill rejection depression is to have an ABUNDANCE MINDSET. There are tens of thousands of hot girls in Australia. Thousands would not sleep with you. But guess what? The rest WOULD.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
MasterPUA said:
I'm not here to prove that I am a master pick up artist. I am here to offer solid advice to those wanting to learn more about the art of pick up!
It's my experience that people who claim to know how to pick up every time their want to usually have no idea what they're doing. Espeically on the internet. Besides, I didn't say you were here to prove anything. I said you were here to stroke you own ego.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
bluemoon2 said:
if he knew the answers to those questions he would probably never get a girl :)
so you're saying that women dont value intelligence? i knew it. fucking sluts.

g4geexa

HSC
How do you pick up the girls that aren't sexually active?

How do you turn on a virgin?

Do you recommend dating close friends?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
g4geexa said:
How do you pick up the girls that aren't sexually active?

How do you turn on a virgin?

Do you recommend dating close friends?
lol what a tard. why would a virgin be any different to a slut?

g4geexa

HSC
A slut has probably has intercourse and might be carry several STD's in her trunk, sluts are called 'sluts' for no reason.'

And I'm asking the PUA not you.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
g4geexa said:
A slut has probably has intercourse and might be carry several STD's in her trunk, sluts are called 'sluts' for no reason.'

And I'm asking the PUA not you.
Haha way to not make any sense you dickhead

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Haha.

"The PUA." He could well be. But for all you know he is another keyboard warrior, regurgiating the same seduction advice that the internet is already awash with.
+1.

AppleNader

HSC
For all the haters talking shit about Master PUA, back pff clowns.

This dude stayed up til 1;38 am trying to share his knowledge with you guys and this is how you repay him? he's taking time out from his time-poor schedule to enlighten you fools. Show some respect please.

Master PUA has obviously spent hundredes of hours reading online sites with regards to picking up, SARGing, etc.

I'm really glad he's leading by example and getting things done out there in the real world, which is more than I can say for most of the chumps on this forum.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
AppleNader said:
For all the haters talking shit about Master PUA, back pff clowns.

This dude stayed up til 1;38 am trying to share his knowledge with you guys and this is how you repay him? he's taking time out from his time-poor schedule to enlighten you fools. Show some respect please.

Master PUA has obviously spent hundredes of hours reading online sites with regards to picking up, SARGing, etc.

I'm really glad he's leading by example and getting things done out there in the real world, which is more than I can say for most of the chumps on this forum.
You are MasterPUA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)