Assessments for yr 12 (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ohh.. well i coulda been doing sumthing good with maths... but i choose to be one of those bums and trouble makers... thats why im doing general... my teachers wanted to move me up but my marks wernt showing my potential... or so they rekoned

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
We had an assessment task on Friday- Credit and Borrowing, Right Angled Triangles, Algebra and Area and Volume.

I KNOW I failed it because I didn't know any of the answers.

The sad thing is, that I studied so much for it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
We had our first one on Friday (6th) l got top with only 68%...it was a really hard test and only 3 people passed.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
WOW GIRL04 good on you, i was just wondering what english do you do? cos even a person from kindy would know this is a gernal maths forum you dumbass.
please post appropriately :)

Last edited:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dark`secrets
WOW GIRL04 good on you, i was just wondering what english do you do? cos even a person from kindy would know this is a gernal maths forum you dumbass.
please post appropriately :)
hence my post says *anyway*, i happen to post my mark here, and i do 3 unit english

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
hence my post says *anyway*, i happen to post my mark here, and i do 3 unit english
lol it wasnt a personal attack hun, just that it's inappropriate thats all. since this is a general maths forum and not a 3u or a prelim one.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
girl04, quit spamming in the general forum. You've no real reason to be here in the first place.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i do 3 unit maths but i will share my marks anyway, i got 11/20 for our 1st test, just passed *yah*
you realise that's a terrible mark, right? maybe you really should be doing general...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg, guess what, i don't even do maths at all, but i'll share my marks anyway, last assignment i got back was 19/20 for extension english. maths rox da house though!!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazyhomo
you realise that's a terrible mark, right? maybe you really should be doing general...
yeah i know aye ( sorry to be "spamming") i am thinking of dropping to 2 unit, but yeah the test was fair hard, the person who came 2st got 15/20

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
yeah i know aye ( sorry to be "spamming") i am thinking of dropping to 2 unit, but yeah the test was fair hard, the person who came 2st got 15/20
So why are you still here?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
2st? That doesnt make sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)