Assessments for yr 12 (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Has anyone recieved an assessment task to do?

I have one which is a test first week abck on Financial Maths - yay.

dezzy

HSC
hey...yes, ive already done my first ass. task...

69%...not happy jan!

= Jennifer =

HSC
i had my first assesment task we havent got them back but our teacher said the people who has just come down from 2 unit barely passed :cold::(

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
yeh we've already done one in term 4... 86%.. not bad!.. but the mistakes i did make were silly.. plus it was out of 40, and i got something like 34.5.. so the percentage turned out weird!ah well 86 is still really good (thank goodness i dropped down from 2 unit!)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yep .. math journal.. its like we have to explain n put examples of evrything in the 2 chapters of work we have already done... its supposed to be a good studying tool and its an assessment task

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by nessie_lee
yeh we've already done one in term 4... 86%.. not bad!.. but the mistakes i did make were silly.. plus it was out of 40, and i got something like 34.5.. so the percentage turned out weird!ah well 86 is still really good (thank goodness i dropped down from 2 unit!)

at least your doing some revision in the holidays

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
why are people doing general maths if the average was so high? or was it an easy test?
Thats what l was thinking.

Maybe some people in your class should be doing 2 Unit instead..

KarmaKitten

HSC
First of all, just because we're good at general doesnt mean we are good at 2 units, i have hated maths all my life but general maths I love and the same goes for the rest of the class
because we are in a selective school, we have been doing advanced maths all our lives, so most of the topics are familiar to us and secondly general maths gets scaled if you dont achieve a good mark. Why the hell do I want to get scaled down?

With marks like ours, we are bound to do good, and thats all I care about. Not 2unit.

and no it wasnt an easy test, this is the HSC, it is HSC type questions.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
First of all, just because we're good at general doesnt mean we are good at 2 units, i have hated maths all my life but general maths I love and the same goes for the rest of the class
because we are in a selective school, we have been doing advanced maths all our lives, so most of the topics are familiar to us and secondly general maths gets scaled if you dont achieve a good mark. Why the hell do I want to get scaled down?

With marks like ours, we are bound to do good, and thats all I care about. Not 2unit.

and no it wasnt an easy test, this is the HSC, it is HSC type questions.
Ok calm down there!!

We were just curious thats all.

I did 2 U at the start of last year, and did intermediate every year before that. Most of the advanced people form those years are doing 2u and extension.

I found 2 U hard (without a tutor) and l was advised to drop if l didn't need it for my career (which l don't), so l dropped, still caring about the scaling.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
If it wasn't an easy test, your class must be very very good at general. My class's average was about 50% or lower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)