ATAR estimate ploxxx (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Baulkham Hills has already begun its slide down the ranks of the top schools. In 5 or so years we wont even be in the top 10
Really, I always thought Baulko would remain around number 2 (ignoring last year) like ruse remains number one.

fiesycal

HSC
Baulkham Hills has already begun its slide down the ranks of the top schools. In 5 or so years we wont even be in the top 10
Hahah are we fucked bro? Too many snakes infiltrating the school, we have a real extermination problem. ;)

michaeljennings

HSC
lol why not. is it bcuz it scales so well anyway?
first exam i studied my ass off and only got 62% which was average, so i decided i would focus on all my other subjects since it seemed like a waste (and i was considering dropping), but then i kept it anyway ranked 30th for the half yearly so i was pleased with that, then i thought ill just continue to not study and see how i go. I got 92% for the 3rd assessment although a lot of kids got 100%. But i bombed the trial with silly mistakes. And yeah it scales awesome so now im putting in a lot of effort cos i wanna try get above 100 in the hsc. My internal rank is 49/99 so thats still gonna be a decent internal mark

khfreakau

HSC
Really, I always thought Baulko would remain around number 2 (ignoring last year) like ruse remains number one.
the grades below us are getting stupider and stupider, it's a known fact. case in point: last year the accelerated kids in our grade all wooped the year 12s asses in economics - this year, the year 12s who DIDN'T get into accelerated are wooping the year 11s in the grade below who did....

michaeljennings

HSC
last years grade put us at 4th, and thanks to the lifestyle a lot of people i dont think we will improve on 4th, and apparently the grade behind us is full of duds

fiesycal

HSC
first exam i studied my ass off and only got 62% which was average, so i decided i would focus on all my other subjects since it seemed like a waste (and i was considering dropping), but then i kept it anyway ranked 30th for the half yearly so i was pleased with that, then i thought ill just continue to not study and see how i go. I got 92% for the 3rd assessment although a lot of kids got 100%. But i bombed the trial with silly mistakes. And yeah it scales awesome so now im putting in a lot of effort cos i wanna try get above 100 in the hsc. My internal rank is 49/99 so thats still gonna be a decent internal mark

Above 100...? Magic?

Avicii

HSC
An inevitable flying fuck invasion along with several copyright infringements will mean that you will get over 99.65

azinsensasean

HSC
N/A
stfu michealjennings- i never got koed for the record. and game on ill take you and fiesy
and gud1 batman -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)