ATAR estimate (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
School rank 442 should move up by quite a bit because it's a relatively strong cohort :S but that's what everyone says hahaha

English adv:1st/60ish-70
English Ext: 2nd/8
Chem: 1st/31
Legals: 1st/32
Modern: 1/10
Mathematics: 6/70

Trial marks except for maths and chem are high 80s to low 90s.. Stuffed up chem real hard but know i can do better in externals since i've done past hsc exams in test conditions and got them marked by a hsc marker where i've been getting 85-93. With maths - it's my worse subject flat out... hate it so badly >.<" but i've been doing past hsc exams and trials and im probably just scraping past 105/120(again marked by hsc marker from tutor).

HSC
ha.... your already guarantee a dux in our school already... for sure it won't be surprising for u to get at least 90 ATAR and nofin below it

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i don't think that drastically... dux last yr at our school got 99.6 i think.
Your school rank comes into play when you aren't top of the class/cohort or near the very top since people's mark's in between and below you will have an effect on your marks.

Dux at my school a couple years ago was 99.2 and my school is generally ranked pretty low I think. Around the 300s.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm estimating 97+ :)

You're pretty much first in all your subjects, so ace the externals and you could even get 99+

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If you are top in everything...whatever you get depends on your HSC performance pretty much. So I reckon ATAR estimate is pretty much redundant...especially at school that is ranked low (because whatever dux fluctuates alot)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)