"Atheism and secularism led to Nazism, mass murder" - Bishop Anthony Fisher (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
No. It's entirely regulated by natural forces and happened exactly as we should expect it to given the conditions early hominids were surrounded by.
Ok so is that why scientists have so successfully replicated it in the lab? Scientific method fail.

Scorch

HSC
Ok so is that why scientists have so successfully replicated it in the lab? Scientific method fail.
I won't even bother because this represents your entirely aggressive lack of understanding about how such knowledge functions.

hscsuccess.

HSC
I finally get it now. Scorch, I would say is the most intellegent person in this thread - he has the decency to give logical and scientific explainations for things. For those who do follow religion, if you do have to put so much effort in defending your illogical God then odds are he doesn't exist. As for you trolls out there flaming at religion, you are not really helping anyone. Logical and scientific answers are the way to educate people.

Essjaybee

HSC
Evolution - in terms of monkeys and humans - takes millions of years. When you find a scientist to live that long to run an experiment, then please make the argument.

Now bacteria replicates rapidly. At first variation exists within the species. Antibiotics are used which kill the majority, with a few resistant strains in small numbers surviving. They reproduce and pass this on to their offspring, resulting in antibiotic resistant bacteria. It's not a good thing for us, but it's evolution.

boganxcore

HSC
is scorch really 16?
and what about the arts degree
he seems very scientific-minded so its weird :p

hscsuccess.

HSC
yeah one of my majors is in the science faculty and im like wtf he knows more than me

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
He finished High School in 2007 (available as public data, no stalker plz)... so unless he finished his HSC at 12 or 13, something tells me he isn't 16. ;)

EDIT: Wow. I was totally wrong.

Last edited:

Scorch

HSC
Is he really 16?
Yep. :) I'm 17 in a couple of days, though. I finished my HSC when I was 14 and I turned 15 the April just after I started Uni. It's ... well it's interesting, to say the least.

As for the Arts-studentness, I'd say that was a harsh stereotype of most arts students but in reality it's probably a justified stereotype. I didn't do any science in year 11 and 12, whatever I know is just from reading and investigation.

I'm extremely flattered, though. :eek:

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Yep. :) I'm 17 in a couple of days, though. I finished my HSC when I was 14 and I turned 15 the April just after I started Uni. It's ... well it's interesting, to say the least.

As for the Arts-studentness, I'd say that was a harsh stereotype of most arts students but in reality it's probably a justified stereotype. I didn't do any science in year 11 and 12, whatever I know is just from reading and investigation.

No fucking way?
wow

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

happy birthday :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)