Attempting 70 day (10 Week) fitness program (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
sup,

not even sure why, but recently got really motivated to become a fit son of a bitch. started reading the misc threads on bodybuilding.com when zyzz died and eventually found my way to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIXzDTuOjt8&feature=player_embedded

so i found out it cost a $100 to get the program sent to you, but of course thanks to the internet i found it here:http://www.4shared.com/get/Q8AUuV9T/The_TSC_Heart_of_a_Champion_Tr.html

so i'm trying to tell as many people (friends, family, internet) as i can since the whole idea of telling people you're going to do something and then failing at it is a good motivator.

so yeah, i'm 6'4'' ~91kgs (not overweight at all, just not defined whatsoever) and i'll update on here as to my progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garygaz

HSC
yeh i can't stop alcohol consumption it's the only reason i don't shoot myself at the beginning of every week.

HSC
proper diet is the hardest part
6 meals a day with lean protein and vegetables/fruit ugh i cant do it
breakfast 8am
morning tea 10am
lunch 1pm
after work snack 5pm
dinner 8pm
ugh i guess i can just pack 3 sandwhiches the night before for eating during the day plus fruit

Garygaz

HSC
yeh i figure the hardest part is the first week. your body pretty much expects all the food you used to eat, and your brain will be begging for some kfc (in my case) but it's some tuna sushi for lunch for me today.

the guy says diet is the most important part too ugh

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Good luck with this.

When you start hammering your body in the gym you'll naturally end up constantly hungry anyway.

Also try and eat until you're about 75% full and stop. This way you'll still be a little hungry come next meal.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Also for some reason his beard makes everything he's saying automatically 100% authentic and guaranteed.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
70 days lol so full of shit. He seemed to have conveniently left out the part that he was already training before he became a hambeast and had <10%BF at the time.

HSC
its motivational more than anything
it doesnt really set any goals lol just pick a ideal weight and go for it
i can get 200 points on the 300 challenge :(

HSC
all weights are with dumbbells
5 sets going 15, 12, 10, 8 reps then last set to failure
but you increase weight with each different set until you go back to the lightest weight for last set lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)