Attempting 70 day (10 Week) fitness program (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
week 1 finished. weighed in @ 94 kilos last tuesday, 91.5 today. very sore though.

you mean the gym shut down?

Garygaz

HSC
i have this basic protein powder, it's nothing crazy, it was only 50 bucks for the tub. i find its pretty good at filling you up when you're hungry, more so then using it before the gym.

Garygaz

HSC
okay so i think i'm closing in on 6 weeks now? weighed in at 89 kilos, so i've lost weight but i'm gaining muscle too, so i probably should have used a body fat measurement instead originally.

just started taking musashi fat metabolisers, apparently have amino acids which encourage your body to burn existing fat deposits when you exercise. also makes me less hungry.

kfnmpah

HSC
okay so i think i'm closing in on 6 weeks now? weighed in at 89 kilos, so i've lost weight but i'm gaining muscle too, so i probably should have used a body fat measurement instead originally.

just started taking musashi fat metabolisers, apparently have amino acids which encourage your body to burn existing fat deposits when you exercise. also makes me less hungry.
Congrats, man.

If you don't want to spend heaps of money on 'fat metabolisers' just get WPI and look up foods that help increase metabolism. I.e. If you eat spicy foods about an hour before working out, your metabolism can increase by up to 50%.
Also, amino acids are in foods and standard WPI, amino acids are just the 'building blocks' of protein, so supplements that claim to have amino acids that burn body fat are generally not worth it.
There are some amino acids like glutamine and the 3 branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) that prevent catabolism and hence, if you're doing cardio, help you burn body fat as opposed to muscle, but again, they're in all WPI powders anyway.

Good luck with the rest of your training, sounds like you're killing it so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)