Attention All Schoolies Goers...A Lesson... (1 Viewer)

HSC
you know, in some respects i agree with harlequin.
numbers 1 & 3 not so much, but about the random sex thing.
saying this to the guys: girls will not be as "up for it" as you may think
you wont get laid every night! for fucks sake!
anyway, how tired would u be!

also, for the virgins looking to get laid, think. you might regret it for the rest of ur lives (kno this sounds cheesy!) but why fuck some random while drunk, not remember her name and wakeup wit a hangover. why would you do that? save it for someone you know and like!

schoolies is for fun, my little muffins. dont do anything you will regret. :)

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dan1e1a said:
Would use all please just chill!!!! its freken schoolies 4 fuks sake!!! we have been at school for 12 years we deserve 2 have fun!! its once in a lifetime experience!!so i say party hard and make the best of it! and how we chose 2 do that is our own choise..who is this freken moron that tells you its wrong 2 do it..just because he didnt go or cant go ...all hes doin is tryin2 put u down so HE can feel better about him self n so u can have a shit time!! as if he really cares about u 2 tell u no 2 drink and not 2 have sex...hes jst tryin 2 make him self feel better..fuken loser!! sorry if i have offended you wateva ur name is..but ur judgements r based on what exactly??!? i think you need 2 get out there n experience lifee as a teenager!! sum1 please get him sum booze!!
You:
  • Need to be introduced to spelling and punctuation - and the "Enter" key, while we're at it.
  • Need to stop being a hypocrite. You're in the same boat as Harlequin - he's dissing it despite never have been to it, and you're praising it despite never have been to it.
  • Should stop calling people childish names.
  • Should realise that you don't need booze to be living it up.
  • Decide whether or not you still want to be with your boyfriend before you go do something incredibly stupid at Schoolies. (From other thread)
Get to it. Chop chop.

Dan1e1a

HSC
Argonaut said:
Don't you just love this girl? You can see why she landed the position of Benefactor ...Question: Do you even know what you're talking about? You have not been to Schoolies and hence have no idea what it's like. You don't have to agree with Harlequin, but you can't say you know better when you have absolutely no idea about it. You've asked him, now let me ask you: what are your judgements based on? Talking to people who have been doesn't qualify because it's not your experience.

If you had have been paying attention during school, you would have noticed you'd been there for 13 years, not 12. No more booze for you!

well all i have 2 say 2 u too is that maybe im just not as smart as YOU! and maybe im not gonna get 98% UAI! like u r!! i would like to but not everyone can do it!! and u should really b proud of ur self that you can!!
as for my spellin mistakes..does it really matter! its the freken internet im not doin the English exam again so i dont need 2 write perfect essays! and as for the booze!! for christ sake u dont even know me 2 make those judgements about me so where did u pull that1out from..u say i asked Harlequin what his judgements r based on..n then u ask me wat my judgments r based on..well let me ASK YOU what your judgements about me r based on! one paragraph of writing ..?! good on ya mate!! well done!! oh i cant blive u ppl sit here and criticise ppl that r happy 2 b goin 2 shoolies and r happy 2 finish school...we have been lookin forward 2 this since we started high school..so i dont no wat ur problem is..its meant 2 b sumthin that we all should agree on!! we r goin there 2 have fun..n thats that!...u dont have 2 do that but i no i am!. and it doesnt involve CHEATIN ON MY BOYFRIEND!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dan1e1a said:
well all i have 2 say 2 u too is that maybe im just not as smart as YOU! and maybe im not gonna get 98% UAI! like u r!! i would like to but not everyone can do it!! and u should really b proud of ur self that you can!!
as for my spellin mistakes..does it really matter! its the freken internet im not doin the English exam again so i dont need 2 write perfect essays! and as for the booze!! for christ sake u dont even know me 2 make those judgements about me so where did u pull that1out from..u say i asked Harlequin what his judgements r based on..n then u ask me wat my judgments r based on..well let me ASK YOU what your judgements about me r based on! one paragraph of writing ..?! good on ya mate!! well done!! oh i cant blive u ppl sit here and criticise ppl that r happy 2 b goin 2 shoolies and r happy 2 finish school...we have been lookin forward 2 this since we started high school..so i dont no wat ur problem is..its meant 2 b sumthin that we all should agree on!! we r goin there 2 have fun..n thats that!...u dont have 2 do that but i no i am!. and it doesnt involve CHEATIN ON MY BOYFRIEND!
Oh gosh. You don't know why I told you to spell properly?

Come on, come on. You have to have at least a bit of intelligence to work this one out.

Reading a whole chunk of badly spelt, clumped-together babble is a lot more difficult if you made pressed enter once in a while and type "to" instead of "2". I don't care if you spell things wrong, but if it's so wrong that it takes twice as long to read... :rolleyes:

What are you judgements on Harlequin and Argonaut based on? A couple of posts? Good on ya mate! :eek:

You're almost as hypocritical as the Pardoner of The Cantebury Tales. I won't even start on you looking forward to Schoolies since you began high school ...

Tah_Leah

HSC
I have come to the conclusion that really ur not against ne of those things u r jst dying to do each of those 3 u put in ur list- since nun of ur friends will actually come with u to schoolies becoz u r an absolute moron u r angry and ur taking ur anger out on 3 of the things schoolies is home to- alcohol, sex and being a total idiot- personally i believe u would feel right at home with the "being a total idiot" bit! :chainsaw:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tah_Leah said:
I have come to the conclusion that really ur not against ne of those things u r jst dying to do each of those 3 u put in ur list- since nun of ur friends will actually come with u to schoolies becoz u r an absolute moron u r angry and ur taking ur anger out on 3 of the things schoolies is home to- alcohol, sex and being a total idiot- personally i believe u would feel right at home with the "being a total idiot" bit! :chainsaw:
Dude, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but ... not everyone wants to go to Schoolies. *Shock* :eek:

Harlequin is just very expressive of his opinions. I don't think he's posting against Schoolies because he's dying to go.

So far, everyone with posts in no other forum but Schoolies have come here making the assumption that he's jealous of Schoolies-goers. They've also all proved that the most important thing in their lives seems to be this very event. Gosh, we have them and Harlequin. Where are the happy mediums?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sikeveo said:
the poofs of bos, dreamerish, argo and harlequin =/
I'm okay with that. Just take Harlequin out*.

*In the context of this thread

a8o

HSC
This thread just exploded with activity! I posted here once, and that seems to have subscribed me to recieve emails each time somebody posts here. Anyhow, I find schoolies overly expensive, but am going although I wasn't earlier in the year.

At risk of reverting to journey's syllababble (and confusing myself), it's a week away doing stuff I'd be doing in Sydney anyway, but instead marking an occasion because the act of travelling away.

roadcone

HSC
this thread is ridiculously annoying.

everyone grow up and accept that people have different outlooks on life, some of which you may not personally agree with.

my god its schoolies. yeah i'm looking forward to it, but i would never think of bringing someone down just because they didn't believe in it. yeah some of his ideas might be a tad exaggerated, but its his opinion.

timmay05

HSC
Seeing as how everyone seems to get this huge rush from believing they are right, how about I give you some more fuel? So that those of you inclined that way can feel good about yourselves!

Why on earth would anyone want to go to schoolies? I mean, seriously... why would you want to spend a whole week either drunk, high, or stoned? "Ooh but I won't do that, it's just to be with friends." I can see spending a week around people like that being great fun to.

If you really wanted to do that stuff, you could save yourself a heap of money and do it down here.

(Now for some comments that are just pointless)

SCHOOLIES IS FOR IDIOTS
IF YOU GO TO SCHOOLIES YOU ARE STUPID

Oh wow... how lame, eh?

*this post may or may not reflect the true opinions of the poster*

Mini Meiser

HSC
Wtf!

You guys are way too hung up on this shit, im stickin with the first post alcohol, sex and drugs! no wait it was stupidity right? Either way i am going to get down so hard!!!!!!!!

I cant wait, im roadtrippin and its gonna be the best time of my life, im 18, Australian and full of liFe!!!!!!!!!!!

for all those who want a 'sensual' and 'calming' experience, just hope you dont run into me because i will be plastered 'nice' and 'charming' to every female i see!!!!

Spike male drinks, that way the females are left for us!

'i dont presume to know everthing, but im willing to learn'

'well not EVERYTHING, you sicko's'

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Mini Meiser said:
You guys are way too hung up on this shit, im stickin with the first post alcohol, sex and drugs! no wait it was stupidity right? Either way i am going to get down so hard!!!!!!!!

I cant wait, im roadtrippin and its gonna be the best time of my life, im 18, Australian and full of liFe!!!!!!!!!!!

for all those who want a 'sensual' and 'calming' experience, just hope you dont run into me because i will be plastered 'nice' and 'charming' to every female i see!!!!

Spike male drinks, that way the females are left for us!

'i dont presume to know everthing, but im willing to learn'

'well not EVERYTHING, you sicko's'
Just a tip. You don't lure females like you lure cats with milk. We're much, much smarter than that.

Also, for your own good, don't get your hopes up on sleeping with hot chicks. Sluts are usually desperate and unattractive, and good-looking girls probably already have boyfriends. On top of that, nice girls (or any girl who is aware of STDs) don't go around having random sex. So that leaves the nasty girls. Be careful - you think you're using them, but they're using you. :eek:

whitie

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Also, for your own good, don't get your hopes up on sleeping with hot chicks. Sluts are usually desperate and unattractive, and good-looking girls probably already have boyfriends. On top of that, nice girls (or any girl who is aware of STDs) don't go around having random sex. So that leaves the nasty girls. Be careful - you think you're using them, but they're using you. :eek:
Dont be so sure. I know alot of girls who are nice, good looking and clean who are planning on having random sex whilst they are up at schoolies.

You did a nice job though on summarising girls at schoolies into three categories, for someone i thought was always advocating against stereotyping.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You:
  • Decide whether or not you still want to be with your boyfriend before you go do something incredibly stupid at Schoolies. (From other thread)
    Get to it. Chop chop
Geez now didnt that make sense...you would think that in the same post that you critisise someone elses spelling, punctuation, grammar mistakes, you would have made an effort to make sure your own post made sense. (I think you're missing a should)

Dreamerish*~ said:
Oh gosh. You don't know why I told you to spell properly?

Reading a whole chunk of badly spelt, clumped-together babble is a lot more difficult if you made pressed enter once in a while and type "to" instead of "2".

You're almost as hypocritical as the Pardoner of The Cantebury Tales. I won't even start on you looking forward to Schoolies since you began high school ...
^Oops, miss perfect herself made another mistake, you are not making sense again, oh Dreamerish one! That's 2 mistakes in as many posts!

Note: This wasn't a personal attack at you Dreamerish, but like yourself i dont like hypocrites, and when you get upset over someone elses spelling mistakes, yet you yourself make spelling mistakes, well it basically makes you look like a fool. So just for next time unless you're certain you wont make any spelling mistakes in the rest of your posts, please dont be a hypocrite. That is all. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Dan1e1a

HSC
Shifty said:
Geez now didnt that make sense...you would think that in the same post that you critisise someone elses spelling, punctuation, grammer mistakes, you would have made an effort to make sure your own post made sense. (I think you're missing a should)

^Oops, miss perfect herself made another mistake, you are not making sense again, oh Dreamerish one! That's 2 mistakes in as many posts!

Note: This wasn't a personal attack at you Dreamerish, but like yourself i dont like hypocrites, and when you get upset over someone elses spelling mistakes, yet you yourself make spelling mistakes, well it basically makes you look like a fool. So just for next time unless you're certain you wont make any spelling mistakes in the rest of your posts, please dont be a hypocrite. That is all. Enjoy!

Thank you :)

Dan1e1a

HSC
Argonaut said:
So Dreamerish wipes the floor with you ... and you consider a few spelling mistakes on her part a victory?

Talk about taking second-best ...

Did I ask for your opinion? i don't think so.

Dan1e1a

HSC
Argonaut said:
Somebody needs to fight the good fight when Dreamerish isn't here. And besides, I'm with her, so I feel obliged to conntinue on without her.

Oh i hope you get married to her too...perfect couple that would be!
And i didn't ask for her opinion either all i said was Thank You...so keep out of it.
Oh and what's the matter you still haven't written back in the other forum. You poor little thing, have nothing to say now do you? So soo unlike you!

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Argonaut said:
I meant "I'm with her" as in "I'm on her side" not "I'm her boyfriend".
I don't have to keep out of it. In fact, I'd like to see you try to keep me out of it. Besides, what's the point in having two separate arguments that are essentially the same?
Haha. Im sure you can find other ways to win over the Dreamerish one! How about making your own opinion rather then mirroring the arguments of Dreamerish in what looks like an attempt to get a bit closer;). I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but im sure there are better places to try get further in the good books with a chick. Personally i just dont see an internet forum as the place. Purely my opinion though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)