Attention All Schoolies Goers...A Lesson... (1 Viewer)

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
Argonaut said:
That's a very good point ... with one tiny problem: our opinions are virtually identical as is. So you're spinning something that's not there out of shadow and moonbeams. It's not an attempt to "get a bit coser" it's jsut the truth that our opinions are almost identical.
If i wanted to impress a girl over an internet forum, im sure my opinion would be 'almost identical' to hers to;). But hey man, if thats your way, then no probs.

Oh, and ease up on the spelling mistakes, you don't want Dreamerish gettin all upset with you now, do ya?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shifty said:
Geez now didnt that make sense...you would think that in the same post that you critisise someone elses spelling, punctuation, grammar mistakes, you would have made an effort to make sure your own post made sense. (I think you're missing a should)

^Oops, miss perfect herself made another mistake, you are not making sense again, oh Dreamerish one! That's 2 mistakes in as many posts!

Note: This wasn't a personal attack at you Dreamerish, but like yourself i dont like hypocrites, and when you get upset over someone elses spelling mistakes, yet you yourself make spelling mistakes, well it basically makes you look like a fool. So just for next time unless you're certain you wont make any spelling mistakes in the rest of your posts, please dont be a hypocrite. That is all. Enjoy!
Hey, I never insinuated I wanted perfect spelling and grammar. We all make mistakes, but when we deliberately type huge chunks with numbers replacing words and impossible abbreviations, it's really very difficult to understand.

My point is, whatever mistakes she makes are mistakes - who cares if there are typos once in awhile. But what she had done makes it harder to read. My friend thought she was a guy because in her name, she has "1" replacing "i" and it looked like "Dan" followed by some random crap. :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shifty said:
If i wanted to impress a girl over an internet forum, im sure my opinion would be 'almost identical' to hers to;). But hey man, if thats your way, then no probs.

Oh, and ease up on the spelling mistakes, you don't want Dreamerish gettin all upset with you now, do ya?
Will you please get over it?

I think I did say in my previous post that it doesn't matter if she has typos, but deliberately typing long sentences without separating them and using "2" for "to" (and other abbreviations) makes her posts more difficult to read.

Gosh, talk about milking one miniscule detail for all its worth. :rolleyes:

Dan1e1a

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Hey, I never insinuated I wanted perfect spelling and grammar. We all make mistakes, but when we deliberately type huge chunks with numbers replacing words and impossible abbreviations, it's really very difficult to understand.

My point is, whatever mistakes she makes are mistakes - who cares if there are typos once in awhile. But what she had done makes it harder to read. My friend thought she was a guy because in her name, she has "1" replacing "i" and it looked like "Dan" followed by some random crap. :rolleyes:

That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life!! oh my god!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dan1e1a said:
That is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my life!! oh my god!
Please explain why.

You seem to be making a lot of these funny little comments which you don't back up. I don't find them stupid though. I find them hilarious. :rolleyes:

whitie

HSC
Argonaut said:
"The best-laid plans only hold until the first arrow flies" ... a quote we can re-word for Schoolies: "the best-laid plans only hold until the first busload arrives" ... what if you were planning to have random sex for sex days only to discover that every other guy/girl in sight is unattractive to the poin of downright repulsive to you?
That's a quaint little quote you had there, except it had nothing to do with what i said. Don't think that we are going out of our way to plan to have sex, whatever happens happens. Plus I dont know how high your standards are but I'm willing to bet you now that i will not find every single girl unattrative to the point of downright repulsive.
Apart from that "sex for sex days"...ke?. Do you mean "six day" because as a matter of fact im going for 13 days

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whitie said:
That's a quaint little quote you had there, except it had nothing to do with what i said. Don't think that we are going out of our way to plan to have sex, whatever happens happens. Plus I dont know how high your standards are but I'm willing to bet you now that i will not find every single girl unattrative to the point of downright repulsive.
Apart from that "sex for sex days"...ke?. Do you mean "six day" because as a matter of fact im going for 13 days
You're right. There's nothing wrong with that. I was talking to the guy who was going there ready to chat all the girls into bed. :rolleyes:

Dan1e1a

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Please explain why.

You seem to be making a lot of these funny little comments which you don't back up. I don't find them stupid though. I find them hilarious. :rolleyes:

um y do u think!?? how stupid can a person be not 2 realise that my name says daniela and that the l's have been replaced with 1's..oh n dont even get me started she thought i was a guy!...i think thats hilarious....and i always back my comments up..wen havent i? iv had enough of this cant we jst agree to disagree and let it go...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dan1e1a said:
um y do u think!?? how stupid can a person be not 2 realise that my name says daniela and that the l's have been replaced with 1's..oh n dont even get me started she thought i was a guy!...i think thats hilarious....and i always back my comments up..wen havent i? iv had enough of this cant we jst agree to disagree and let it go...
Um, like, people don't usually have numbers in their names?! :rolleyes: Yeah, she could have taken another look, but that's hardly "the stupidest thing you've heard in your whole life". You obviously don't read your own posts.

Agreed. Disagreed. Whatever. I have come to the conclusion that we're both grumpy and bitchy.

Have fun at Schoolies, not that kind of fun.

Last edited:

Dan1e1a

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Um, like, people don't usually have numbers in their names?! :rolleyes: Yeah, she could have taken another look, but that's hardly "the stupidest thing you've heard in your whole life". You obviously don't read your own posts.

Agreed. Disagreed. Whatever. I have come to the conclusion that we're both grumpy and bitchy.

Have fun at Schoolies, not that kind of fun.

OK, im glad this is finally over coz i had enough of arguing! neway i will try n have fun at schoolies, dont worry not THAT kind of fun haha..r u goin newhere?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dan1e1a said:
OK, im glad this is finally over coz i had enough of arguing! neway i will try n have fun at schoolies, dont worry not THAT kind of fun haha..r u goin newhere?
Overseas with my parents, and probably to Queensland with my boyfriend.

You can probably tell that Schoolies isn't my thing.

Shael

HSC
Please.. this thread is pathetic. How about we all go on our merry way to whatever makes us feel good and quit bitching here. I'm going to schoolies with about 18 people in my year and we plan to have decent fun - which includes a bit of drinking and other activities like paintballing and the beach. Who cares if this religious chump doesn't go? I'd rather not have people like him there ruining the fun.

Seriously, we're all different. Do what pleases yourself, and with that said:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Damnit, I hate people who use those pics.

I agree with you though.

Shael

HSC
Whats the saying.. "A picture can mean a thousand words". ;)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shael said:
Whats the saying.. "A picture can mean a thousand words". ;)
"How about a warm cup of 'shut the fuck up'" is said with words. :)

The picture is a happy man about to take a sip. There are no suggestions that what he's about to drink is "shut the fuck up".

Clarification. It's a beautiful thing.

Shael

HSC
His happy face with the addition of the text suggests we should all just "shut the fuck up", drink our cuppa-jo, and get along. Anywho, that was my interpretation I was trying to get across. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)