Attention All Schoolies Goers...A Lesson... (1 Viewer)

HSC
i thought its time i enlighten the naive to what schoolies really is, not just on the Gold Coast, as many of you im sure will retort, but everywhere. Schoolies is:

1) Alcohol
2) Random Sex
3) Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

lets expand on these shall we?

1) Alcohol

The substance that brings out the asshole in everybody...you could be the sweetest person in the world, and after a couple of Jack Daniels you're yelling at your significant other/friends for stepping on your foot...it also makes english your second language...well done...you down a few shots and you are fluent in drunkenese...

Binge drinking is the shit?...i think not...idiots..

2) Random Sex

Now, being the sexually active 17/18 year olds that im sure you all are, you're probably into the old "one night stand"? for those of you who are, read on. If not, quaintly ignore and skip along to 3...

One night stands are nothing to be proud of...

guys: it doesnt make you a "player". You're just a regular slut like every1 else
girls: ever wonder why God created sex? for girls to become pregnant...im sure you'd like your pregnancy test to turn blue when you're on schoolies and you dont even know the name of the guy you slept with last night...

One night stands also increase your chances of getting STD's exponentially...

3)Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

this one is interesting as it can be linked with both 1 & 2...in that order...guess what...being drunk and running around in another city/state/country being an ass to randoms doesnt make you cool...it makes you 500% more likely to become a stab victim by the end of the night...

id like you to take this morale into account when goin to schoolies ANYWHERE:

you can have GOOD, CLEAN FUN at schoolies without alcohol, sex and Downright idiocy involving brainless individuals who deserve to be shot regardless...

This has been a Harlequin Service Announcement...

HSC
please dont tell me you find this "partying" attractive? its a desparate attempt to escape reality with booze, sex and stupidity...

im trying to present the truth...surely you of all members understand the truth now...

adambra

HSC
TheHarlequinMan, you sound like one of those fundamentalist Christian hypocritical ignoramuses. They should be shot.

HSC
no hypocracy here...straight up Harlequin truth...yes, i am christian, and darn proud...im trying to spread some truth in this convaluted forum...

so go ahead, crack out the ammunition and hunting rifles...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like my schoolies experience thank you... and i participated in 1 & 3 of ur little thing... and i must say it was the best week of my life wouldnt give it up for anything!! u missed out but thats ur choice... u choose not to experience being an teenager

HSC
mizz_smee said:
i like my schoolies experience thank you... and i participated in 1 & 3 of ur little thing... and i must say it was the best week of my life wouldnt give it up for anything!! u missed out but thats ur choice... u choose not to experience being an teenager
i havent even graduated yet...and even if i could go to schoolies i wouldnt for the above mentioned...im glad you enjoyed yourself...im glad you got back safely...im just presenting a warning to the fellow youth of BOS...

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
i think u should chill and have a few alcoholic beverages let out all the sexual tension u have locked up inside of u and experiance a good time.
the whole piont of schoolies is to go a little wild, schoolies was the best week of my life and its a shame u will miss out on all the fun, but at least u'll go 2 heaven

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
no hypocracy here...straight up Harlequin truth...yes, i am christian, and darn proud...im trying to spread some truth in this convaluted forum...

so go ahead, crack out the ammunition and hunting rifles...
No entry found for convaluted.

Did you mean convoluted?
Suggestions:
convoluted
conflated
convolutes
convolute
consulted
convulsed
Confated
confuted
converted

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
yes, i am christian
lol

tractor_chic said:
i think u should chill and have a few alcoholic beverages let out all the sexual tension u have locked up inside of u and experiance a good time.
the whole piont of schoolies is to go a little wild, schoolies was the best week of my life and its a shame u will miss out on all the fun, but at least u'll go 2 heaven
as if its the only time youll ever get the chance to be wild

Dominic

HSC
N/A
As someone who has worked at Schoolies as a Social Worker and actually knows the shite that goes down, let me say your post is so far off the mark it's not silly.

Yes there is great danger at Schoolies, but if you read the Schoolies Survival Guide written by people who have actually been to Schoolies before... you will get a more accurate view of at what's really going on.

WTF are you pushing your values on other people?

... because you have been told you can't go and the reasons listed fit with your value based argument? Tosser!

Fact is, there are plenty of morons at Schoolies... such is life! Once you are out of school, the real world awaits and it starts at Schoolies.

If you can't go to Schoolies and enjoy yourself and celebrate what you have achieved in your own style... in a positive way (whatever that is for you), without imploding and going against your own values or morals... the problem is with you!

People who can't be true to themselves suck every week, not just during Schoolies.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
obviously you have missed out on booking schoolies because no one wants to go with you because you sounds like a total looser...

Most of the shit you said isnt even 100% right.....Its schoolies people want to have a bit of a party after all their exams are over....they should have a party they should drink they should get into a bit of trouble....

and wtf are you on about how alco makes every one angry....where did you pull that from seriously...i know this kid who is a totall dickhead at school like always angry and shit and after he has had alot to drink he is soo funny....he is like a different person all nice and shit...

i hate people like you who think they know every thing about partying and sex when really you dont....

HSC
lol...its good fun to see how far one can take an argument...i give in here...i cant fight with an experienced man...
many thanks for putting forward truth in the argument my friend...i think you've set straight more generalisations here than you think...good on you...

let me explain why i posted this excessive rant about schoolies:
many of my (non-christian) friends are talking about going to schoolies, and using it as an excuse to get "meggit" (if thats even how its spelt...), get laid and get arrested...its really sad and i seem to have directed my rantings into the wrong outlet...

Peace Out, Harlequin On...

ariande

The Don
HSC
you cannot presume that ALL consumption of alcohol is at a dangerous level, and ALL sexual activity is with an anonymous stranger who has STD's which you catch after their condom breaks and you fall pregnant, and that EVERY bottle that smashes near you makes you a reckless lout.

yes, there are people who are stupid at schoolies. just as there are people who are stupid at parties. just as there are people who are stupid at concerts or wandering the streets or hanging about with their mates in the afternoons or even [shock horror] at school.

you will find idiots everywhere. you cannot force your opinions down peoples throats on what schoolies should be like. at least half the people going, probably more, are going to be 18 and legally recognised as an adult by law. therefore they can make their own decisions. for those under 18, only their parents have any say in this matter, and if they allow them to go on a 'schoolies' trip, i would bet my life that they are aware of how stupid some people can be and trust them to make their own decisions.

fine if you are a christian and you do not believe in some of the happenings on a typical schoolies trip. may i ask, why then are you here, where the majority of people are GOING on schoolies and plan on having a good time, regardless of how much 'advice' you give them? do you honestly think anyone is going to pay any attention to what you are saying? everyone knows the dangers of excessive drinking, sexual promiscuity and dangerous behaviour. if they don't know the consequences by now, then they have not managed to do the compulsory PD/H/PE course in years nine and ten, therefore making them not school students of the past many years, and therefore making them old enough to tell you to keep your opinions to yourself and grow up.

that is all.

ariande

The Don
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
many of my (non-christian) friends are talking about going to schoolies, and using it as an excuse to get "meggit" (if thats even how its spelt...), get laid and get arrested...its really sad and i seem to have directed my rantings into the wrong outlet...
what does them not being christian have to do with it? do they automatically have no morals or values because they aren't part of your religion? don't generalise

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
TheHarlequinMan said:
guys: it doesnt make you a "player". You're just a regular slut like every1 else
girls: ever wonder why God created sex? for girls to become pregnant...im sure you'd like your pregnancy test to turn blue when you're on schoolies and you dont even know the name of the guy you slept with last night...

One night stands also increase your chances of getting STD's exponentially...
Heard of Safe Sex? A condom?

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
lol...its good fun to see how far one can take an argument...i give in here...i cant fight with an experienced man...
many thanks for putting forward truth in the argument my friend...i think you’ve set straight more generalisations here than you think...good on you...

let me explain why i posted this excessive rant about schoolies:
many of my (non-christian) friends are talking about going to schoolies, and using it as an excuse to get “meggit” (if thats even how its spelt...), get laid and get arrested...its really sad and i seem to have directed my rantings into the wrong outlet...

Peace Out, Harlequin On...
Just because you can post doesn’t mean you should. QED.

Mandy101

HSC
Harlequin, I find it interesting you classify yourself as Christian..

1) Christian's are supposed to "love their neighbours"
2) Christian's are not supposed to judge others
3) Christian's are not supposed to envy others

I think your original post shows you in defiance of all three things.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i think it's stupid to go on and on about how he's christian. it's irrelevant.

the fact of the matter is, it's fine that you don't want to drink, have casual sex etc mate. i have no issue with that and neither should anyone else cos it's a personal choice. but if you expect people to accept your choices for what they are you should do the same to others. it is what god says, right? do unto others?

S

Shuter

TheHarlequinMan said:
Umm, everyone already knows that's what it is, that's why they go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)