Aussies arrested for downloading child rape vid (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Re: This made me sick

i pity those foos
o_O

lolokay

HSC

What 9000?!

pman

Banned
HSC

I can't believe anybody would download that, going out with immature kids is just wrong! and downloading a video of anybody being raped is worse! both combined just disgusts me

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

It was downloaded via P2P, lol at someone accidentally downloading it and stopped at 10% on torrent when realised it was that, then next day police arrived at their house :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

fucking fascist tyrant state we live in.
Im sick that the bloke got arrested.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

I can't believe anybody would download that, going out with immature kids is just wrong! and downloading a video of anybody being raped is worse! both combined just disgusts me
Oh yeah cause those people downloading videos are the ones who caused harm, lets target them instead of the people raping the girl! WTB less thought crime plz.

and wtf is wrong with you, how is downloading a video WORSE that raping a girl?

youngminii

Banned
HSC

If I take a video of myself getting 'raped' and then plant it on someone's computer and then notify the police, what happens?

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

If I take a video of myself getting 'raped' and then plant it on someone's computer and then notify the police, what happens?
depends if they had a bat over it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
omnidragon you should run massive magnets over your hard drives and then move to the countryside

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
Hmmm I wonder what happened to the guy raping the girl

would he have got caught?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
It takes a pretty sick person to get off by both rape and 8 year olds let alone both combined.

if you're stupid enough to come up with a plan like that you'll probably fail somewhere along the line and come out looking like as much of an idiot as that lady who scratched a d into her face.

how is downloading a video WORSE that raping a girl?
It isn't. But if we know who are downloading the videos we can prosecute them under the law. Obtaining and possessing material of this sort is illegal and rightly so.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
What happens if you thought she was 18 but she was actually 15? Do you get thrown to jail?

Do you go to jail if you say you're going to watch it but don't actually do that????? This law is soooooo confusing. Do you think there's a chance they might modify it to just arresting anyone who looks at a child?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)