Aussies racist - Japan's pro whalers supporters + (Youtube) (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
At first, I'm against whale hunting, but then I realise we're fucking savages, and eat anything that walks. So why should we care? Let the Japanese eat the whales while we buy their sexy Sony products and etc.

I'm already sick and tired of seeing those cheap tees that has 'no to whale hunting' or whatever cliché' Supre would follow the mainstream with around the street.

Every time I see a fat bimbo bogan with that t-shirt, I would mumble under my breathe to them 'whale slut' and they would stop and say 'what did you say' I would like 'umm nothing' :apig:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
need2party said:
Japanese whaling makes me sick how they can even justify there actions is beyond me. NO matter how much they think whaling is ok, it never will be. The murderous slaughter of these beautiful mammals is disgusting.

Beautiful? They're black and white, have you ever called magpies beautiful? Unless you're a Adelaide Crows fan. :rofl:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Graney said:
I thought ideally a small explosive on the end of a harpoon kills a whale instantly.
It kills far less instantly than you'd think. In only a small percentage of cases does instantaneous death occur; more often, the animal is struck midsection and bleeds to death or drowns, often after being struck further with a spear and electrocuted. The average time for death after the first blow is 14-15 minutes; in extreme cases, it has taken some up to 40 minutes to die.

There is no way one can say that this death is of the same level of humanity as awarded to the animals we kill for food.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)