Aussies racist - Japan's pro whalers supporters + (Youtube) (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Some abo asked me for $2 today and I was thinking "fuck off mate centrelinks that way" and he said, no joke, "you think being a uni students hard, try being black" and rode off.

lol. owned by a black fella. my lowest moment.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jb_nc said:
Some abo asked me for $2 today and I was thinking "fuck off mate centrelinks that way" and he said, no joke, "you think being a uni students hard, try being black" and rode off.

lol
he was probably going to buy petrol with it anyways

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
But first modify to the "White-Australia-and-also-lengy" policy :D
White doesn't go far enough (Sand Niggers like me might still be able to get in) "European Heritage Australia".

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fucking arseholes. Are there many anti-whaling protesters in Japan or do they all tacitly support this shit?

cs01001

HSC
lol, Japanese's emigrating level is no where near ours... Talk about Australians being racist...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sounds pretty right, although its twisted abit. Yeah some sick people out there might kill animals, the thing is, kangaroos are seen as pests in parts of rural australia. There numbers are massive, and killing a few baby roos is only going to be a good thing for their population [even though someone killing them in that way is probably doing it for some sick pleasure]

The racism calls are pretty right aswell. Australia has some serious problems with racism right now, but its a bit rich coming from japan who has had massacres based on race in the past, racial tension that continues today because they refuse to acknowledge those problems.

Cronulla was also a bit of a joke when it comes to riots really though. 5000 people? 8 injured?... thats a riot? i call that friday night. Try the french race riots last year, or the massive one that happened about a month before Cronulla that shut the country down with thousands of burnt out cars, 20 000 police deployed etc etc. What about the L.A riots? now those are real news worthy riots, not the crowd of bogans who wanted to drink beer on the beach and a handful of white supremacists who wanted to push their own agenda by bashing a few people.

So basically some sick fucks like to kill fluffy animals, these people exist everywhere, not just Australia. Australia has some racial tension yes, but so does every other country and at least we haven't had any large scale massacres. Cronulla wasnt a riot and it wasn't really racially based, it was civil disobedience against thuggery and protesting about the police doing nothing. Asians, aboriginals have had/do have problems here but saying they are second class citizens is taking the situation a bit too far.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Lodgic said:
Are the Japanese forgetting that whales are an endangered species...geez! :mad1:
whales arent a species

cs01001

HSC
They even openly admit eating whales is better than leaving dingoes to rot. Yeah, right.... so much for fucking 'Scientific Reasearchs'

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
jb_nc said:
whales arent a species
So because he added an extra indefinite article, he's wrong?

Right whatever. Change it to "Don't they realise whales are endangered species?"

The point remains. And they probably do, but people in Japan see animals more as tools - things to experiment on or eat.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:

Right whatever. Change it to "Don't they realise whales are endangered species?"

The point remains. And they probably do, but people in Japan see animals more as tools - things to experiment on or eat.
But they are. Anything we do if you believe we're animals is very natural. If we've become a dominant species we're doing what many species before us have done. As humans our job is not to preserve the life of every species existance. I would much prefer preserving their DNA and understanding that they could no longer live with the human species dominance.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Slidey said:

not all whales are endangered species

because if that is your argument it fails because certain breeds of whales can be hunted quite responsibly and their populations can be managed

most people are opposed to it on an ethical level because of their level of intelligence or something similar.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
the video was like

"dingoes are classified as vulnerable"

"australians kill endangered dingoes"

ffs if they're vulnerable they can't be endangered because "vulnerable" is a less endangered classification than "endangered" :mad: :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
But they are. Anything we do if you believe we're animals is very natural. If we've become a dominant species we're doing what many species before us have done. As humans our job is not to preserve the life of every species existance. I would much prefer preserving their DNA and understanding that they could no longer live with the human species dominance.

Says who?

I mean, just because we're stupid in all new kinds of ways and we enjoy murdering each other, I still think we're above the basic "kill anything that moves" instincts of most animals, so that argument falls flat on its testicles.

jb_nc said:
not all whales are endangered species

because if that is your argument it fails because certain breeds of whales can be hunted quite responsibly and their populations can be managed

most people are opposed to it on an ethical level because of their level of intelligence or something similar.
It wasn't my argument - it was Lodgic's. Even so, it's fairly ambiguous whether the statement refers to all whales or some whales. Whatever.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Facts:

- Dingoes are endangered, yes, and they are protected by law in some areas. Hybrid dingoes, which comprise the majority, are not, and are routinely legally hunted because of the danger they pose both to livestock and the purebred dingo bloodlines.

- Kangaroos are not by any means endangered. Some species of small tree-kangaroo and wallaby, certainly, but they don't pose threat to livestock grazing and aren't culled.

-Cronulla race riots? Lolwat?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
Says who?
Says nature. Humans are not the nannies of the earth. We're hungry, carnivorous, animals who will stick a spear into just about anything that is edible and we can farm

I mean, just because we're stupid in all new kinds of ways and we enjoy murdering each other
Compared to what you moron? Humans are hardly stupid. Humans have never been more intelligent. Humans are basically just all dealing with "information overload", and that might make certain people seem unintelligent, but that's hardly the truth.

Also what a stupid thing to say. What makes you think humans enjoy murdering each other? Everything suggests otherwise.

I still think we're above the basic "kill anything that moves"
Now you're attacking a strawperson. Nobody is suggesting "killing anything that moves" but they genuinely like the taste of whale meat, it's a delicassy, and they're hungry for it. They should eat it.

so that argument falls flat on its testicles.
Because you say so? Moron.

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
I HAVE A GIANT POLE UP MY ARSE
Funny how your reasoning constantly switches between "humans are savage beasts who should give into their primal instincts" and "humans are sophistacted and intelligent and can control themselves". You like contradicting yourself to try and make somebody else look bad, don't you? Well, come back when you've cleared your stance up and can stop resorting to double-talk and ad hominem arguments.

The problem with people like you is that you think that evolution has some savage underlying violence. It doesn't. It's based purely on selective pressures.

A species like humans is advanced to the point where we can create our own pressures and eliminate natural ones. That doesn't make it our God-given right to do so, and careless moronic exploitation in that way leads to the problems this world faces with slavery, sexual abuse, murder and environmental damage. Furthermore, it means that we can choose to create our own purpose in the world - one separate from the seemingly violent "natural" urges of animals. The fact that we've evolved (and continue to) from an aggressive species to a more moderated, passive species (genetically as well as socially) supports this idea.

Your attitude to the world around you is that of the slave owners 100 years ago - that blacks are nothing but animals, less than whites, and thus it is your right to force them to work under you and kill them if they get in your way.

It is people like you who make humanity stupid, with your arrogant trust in the idea that you're the most supreme being around and anybody who disagrees with you is less than you and anything less than you deserves to be controlled or destroyed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)