Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
excuse me, but what do you mean by "but finally casey such a fatty girl", and how is it "unfair to anthony"?
Oh dear lord, psych_girl annoys the crap outta me.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i think if casey chooses a song that shows off her strengths like the prayer did for anthony, she can do really well on world idol (if there is one).

and the thing with judges: i doubt they'd leave it with just two judges, marcia and holden, adn not bother to replace dicko... it'd be a wise decision to get simon cowell for his criticism as well as to keep ratings up (i'm sure there'll be SOME loss, with dicko not around)... also, marcia is capable of more constructive criticism than saying "you go girlfriend" and "do what your heart tells you" every week -___-

and coughiagreewithyoucollin :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
sorry! internet forum to be english speaking, very please. people new learn english very understand not good

Collin

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
i think if casey chooses a song that shows off her strengths like the prayer did for anthony, she can do really well on world idol (if there is one).
I always thought that song was Beautiful (India Arie).. although I haven't heard all of her performances.

World Idol is crap.. it's not really about talent IMO (That hobbit guy won for that U2 song.. WHYY?!?!?!?!). The world would never vote Casey to be up there, people are too superficial to vote just for talent on the world stage, unfortunately (yes, I'am referring to her Goth and heavy weight image).

And dicko is a dick for leaving, now the show's never gonna be the same again.

DaRanjed

Can you people fucken stop with the "fat" comments?
Shit!

Anyway, I reckon Australia can't vote. Angie and Ricki Lee - two fine voices. They should have lasted til the end.
wtf happened?

Collin

HSC
N/A
DaRanjed said:
Anyway, I reckon Australia can't vote. Angie and Ricki Lee - two fine voices. They should have lasted til the end.
wtf happened?
The Australian public are simply idiots are times.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahahaha im not even going to click on that link... i know exactly what it is :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh dear, you can just imagine all the teenyboppers innocently typing that URL in their browsers...

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'd like to see how much differently australian idol turned out if the audience voted people out, and not in. me thinks angie and ricki lee would've stayed around a lot longer, and hayley and marty would've been given the arse early on.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
psych_girl said:
so bad........I wish anthony won.....But finally casey such a fatty girl did.....Its unfair to anthony......
hay, do you guys see the fireworks? Beacuse i live near opera house. I just heard the fireworks but couldnt see it........ :vcross: ooops......When i catched the ferry from Circular Quay to north Sydney.....I found those people were crazy....OMG...
yuk....i would hate to say something like that..

"so unfair to anthony" bcos shes fat?

what difference does that make?

Collin

HSC
N/A
sped_kid01 said:
yuk....i would hate to say something like that..

"so unfair to anthony" bcos shes fat?

what difference does that make?
Just ignore her.. she tends to make some regrettably idiotic posts sometimes.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
dead cactus said:
i'd like to see how much differently australian idol turned out if the audience voted people out, and not in. me thinks angie and ricki lee would've stayed around a lot longer, and hayley and marty would've been given the arse early on.
i agree

psych girl - you don't sound mature enough to be on this board. year 10 and over come here, how old are you?

the reason i am most disappointed anthony didn't win is for world idol, what do they say we send our winners and runners up this year?

Fry

i hated how they kept dragging the show out and having ad breaks every few minutes. it was a bloody waste of my time. i should've just tuned in at the very end but i didn't know it went for 3 hours!? :vcross: and did anyone see the ad for the new show 'The X factor'? i don't think it's necessary to have another singing contest. im already getting sick of idol.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Fry said:
i hated how they kept dragging the show out and having ad breaks every few minutes. it was a bloody waste of my time. i should've just tuned in at the very end but i didn't know it went for 3 hours!? :vcross: and did anyone see the ad for the new show 'The X factor'? i don't think it's necessary to have another singing contest. im already getting sick of idol.
Channel Ten made upto $8000 per second with those ads during the show. I'm surprised that more than half of the show wasn't ad breaks.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
The Australian public are simply idiots are times.
What more do you expect from 12 year old girls who just got their hands on daddy's phone to vote?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
whichever way the voting went, if people don't agree with it, they use the above excuse
12 year olds would more likely have been voting for anthony, not casey
(note - i don't know if that's what the original quote was about)

it went FOURTY FIVE minuts overtime, according to the tv guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)