Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I thought I didn't care at all. I was just like "yeah whatever, there isn't anyone left I really like", but when they announced Casey into the Final, I almost fell out of my chair. I was really happy for her-- so I guess I do care about her.

I hope she comes second and gets to make a great album that means something to her with a little more time than the winner gets. And Anthony can win- make a pop-tastic plastic album like I know he wants to- I really hope, though, that he uses the skills he has to make it good.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
You know what it means next week though - Anthony's gonna sing The Prayer again and, well, God help Casey.
hmm.. he might... but it'll be weird :S

and iambored- yeah it's old songs, i think... and if it's the same as last year, they'll both sing the song that they'll release if they win?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
bubz :D said:
you mean his first perfomance last night? it was absolutely fine for me :S

i'm glad it was casey and not courtney.
Lol, edited. It was only for some parts of Queensland...Courtney's mum and dad were heaps pissed and told their story on Today/Tonight.

Ryan_Kill

i hope anthony wins, purely because of my hate for him. Casey is too good to win, she doesnt deserve the "honour" of winning. At the end of the day, the winner gets to record a pre-written cd with no personal meaning, while the runner up no doubt will be signed but have more input into what they are actually recording/performing. All pop sux anyway...go listen to daughters :p

Thomas_wow

asif the bald guy shouldnt have won... he was a dude

btw. love it how whenever channel 9 or channel 10 fuck up, or make a mistake, channel 7 always pounces on it and shit to make themselves look good...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bubz :D said:
and iambored- yeah it's old songs, i think... and if it's the same as last year, they'll both sing the song that they'll release if they win?
really? I thought they would sing something new :S
..yeh they'll both sing the "winners song" < I think that will be a better indication than the other song they'll sing..

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm glad there's a guy and a gal for the final... i'm also glad to see casey talking in seemingly "connected" sentences! :)

psych_girl

HSC
:)

:D :D
mishka said:
i'm glad there's a guy and a gal for the final... i'm also glad to see casey talking in seemingly "connected" sentences! :)
I think Casey is bit fat.....anyway, glad they win.....who plans to watch it when they sing in opera house???????hands up! :D I watched the all program last night. its a great show.....lol

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i want casey to win .... being female and all and i think that she has a better voice than anthony

BUT anthony is hot so i am torn

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
aww man i almost died wen they said casey was through.. i was so happy. I wasnt expecting her reaction. Yay! go casey :)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
psych_girl said:
:D :D
I think Casey is bit fat.....
Size has NOTHING to do with musical ability... i wish people would look past that! .... they say she doesn't have the image to sell records, but what is this 'image'.. teeny boppy skinny chick or something... She has her own unique image, and that's what makes her so special and unique!

miranda

HSC
yeh - it's so nive to see a "larger" girl in the limelight. she has lost a lot of weight though...and (far from being accused of being an attention seeker - see "infamous barker girl" thread) case went to Newtown perf arts hs before the institute and she's a great mate so we've all been supporting her and we were all so stoked when they said her name! I SCREAMED so loudly! Lol

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
since when has size had anything to do with singing ability? oh yeah thats right since we made magazines our "bible" so to speak.. argh this makes me cranky

psych_girl

HSC
_)

nessie_lee said:
Size has NOTHING to do with musical ability... i wish people would look past that! .... they say she doesn't have the image to sell records, but what is this 'image'.. teeny boppy skinny chick or something... She has her own unique image, and that's what makes her so special and unique!
"size has nothing to do with musical ability". I think people first see their appearence......Its reality.....then musical stuffs.....hehe...anyway, ppl has their own ideas...

olay

HSC
YEEEEEEEEY GO CASEY :D

i was actually surprised she got thru - i was expecting the final two to be court n anthony. i'm torn between wanting her to win and not...

if she wins - she gets the glory that she deserves. but it also means she has to release a hastily assembled album. mehh........GO CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
actually my bad, it's idol's choice and the winner's single...

anyway, psych_girl, you sound like my stepmum... as soon as she saw casey sing she was like, "omg how can they let such a fat girl go on tv?!" -___-;;;

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you cannot market Casey overseas. You can't do it.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
psych_girl said:
"size has nothing to do with musical ability". I think people first see their appearence......Its reality.....then musical stuffs.....hehe...anyway, ppl has their own ideas...
Oh dear.... some people obviously have issues with bigger people. The fact is, when you hear a song on the radio, do u automatically wonder what the person's figure is like? No, i don't think so, you make your judgements based on their voice, not their figure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)