Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
"hayley" and "hate" don't start with the same 2 letters for nothing you know. big yawn. dye her hair brown and then see how long she lasts.

i may be president of the chanel cole appreciation society but i do have to admit she didn't get into it last night. she looked bored for the first half. but she did pick up a bit towards the end. outfit was definitely a mistake.

anthony - great voice, but takes himself WAAAAAAAAAY too seriously onstage. he's a nice-looking, good-hearted guy (loved the short wog comment) but as soon as he starts singing and gets that earnest, moist-eyed sincerity thing going i just want to slap him. plus he's getting the cute vote. EDIT: and i detest that song. always have.

casey sounded great but didn't transfix me like she should have. i don't think it was a touchdown.

courtney was a little flat but as always had the soul. i got the impression what mark said really cut him. he looked teary.

what theme is next week?

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I really think Hayley, while obviously having a good voice and seems like a sweet person... well, she's not a performer and much like Jasmine in the last american idol, she's gotten a LOT further than she should have.

artfag

Banned
HSC
chanel deary, what were you thinking last night? did you happen to find mark holden's secret stash?

oh dear.

well, last night was entertaining at least. her last few performances have been really tongue in cheek and it seems like she's pretty much giving the finger to the whole competition - as she said, she was "taking the mickey". it looks as though she just doesn't give a fuck any more, as she's gotten this far already- which means she's already got enough exposure, and probably a record deal.

but i really hope she stays in this week because rumour is that next week is BIG BAND week. can you say 'multiple touchdowns'?.

p.s. go away hayley.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
melsc said:
Go Anthony he deserved a touchdown...its like the judge him harder than everyone else
that's true ! it's like ever since the prayer, they've put him on a higher level.. and nothing he does seems good anymore =/

and good riddance to Chanel, about freakin' time. it would've been better though if James said, "the idol journey ends tonight for.......... ALL THREE OF YOU !!!!" w00t that would've been good ! then Casey & Anthony can battle it out in the final already.. speed up the process :p

timrie6

HSC
N/A
fuck off hayley!!
chanel is so much better than you

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Awww...I like Chanel too. She hasn't been as good as usual, but she definitely deserved to go through more than Hayley did. I know everyone complains about her "different-ness" being cliched, but I honestly think that she is a true performer. When she sang Shirley Bassey she was amazing. And she has the great ability to laugh at herself and surprise with her quirky approach to music. Poor Chanel :(

It's not really the bottom three now though. Tonight was just 'those not in the top 2'. It's tough at this stage...I hope Courtney gets to the final. Next week is perfect for him with the big band theme! It'll be interesting to see what anthony does with that?

^___ShabS___^

SpoRTsGaL said:
I don't like Chanel... and I am glad she is gone.... she should have been gone when it was her vs Ricki Lee....

Anthony will win though. Every performance of his has been absolutely fantastic, and as someone said before, he most probably did get judged harder than everyone else, but only because last night's performance wasn't "better" than the performance before that (I don't know how it can get better)... I think they have high expectations of him.
yeah .. i agree .. :)

i want Hayley out!
mg when will she leave!!
i think Chanel was and is better than Hayley ..

artfag

Banned
HSC
poor grrl, big band night would've been awesome.

anyway, that was a great exit--- "WHAT?! I demand a recount!"

oh well.. the show's going to be a whole lot more boring now... especially with hayley still around.

^___ShabS___^

SpoRTsGaL said:
Hayley is a million times better than Chanel. Chanel was so fake and manipulative. Hayley is just quiet imo. Casey is also quiet. I'm glad to see Chanel "no 5" gone.
haha Chanel no 5 ..
Hayley, Chanel ... i dont really care about them two that much ...
i like Anthony then Kasey then Courtney .. thats it ..
Anthony will (hopefully) win ...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I really wanted Anthony to be in the bottom three... knock him down a few notches.

but yeah, get rid of Hayley and i'm now going for Casey.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Chanel was so fake and all sex appeal to the male judges and not much more.

I hope the final two are Anthony and Courtney.

Hayley has to go next week. Then Casey, as sad as it is. She'll do well for herself though I'm sure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)