Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
I cannot believe that Anne is gone and that thing (Lee) is still there!
I blame the teenyboppers

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(*&^#*&^%$(*&^#$! I'll say it again: Daniel Spillane, get out! Darn it. Ann was the cost this time. James, I can understand but this is getting ridiculous!

oh and I hate Lee as well but he's better than Dan at the very LEAST!

Last edited:

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
omgosh i cant believe anna is out!!!! daniel spillane should have been voted out!! not anne!!! erghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

emily better win dammit!!

*mel*

fantasia said:
no... annes gone :(

she was a pretty nice girl.
I know!! I can't believe it!

WHY THE HELL IS DANIEL SPILLANE STILL THERE!??? So his performance was better than usual... it was still shitty!!!

Usually I only vote for my 2 or 3 favourites, but this week I voted for EVERYONE except Daniel. Fat lotta good that did... poor Anne. She was SO much better than Daniel. Everyone is so much better than Daniel.

I know I say it every week, but if he doesn't go next week... ARGGHHHH I'll hurt someone.

I was happy to see Kate as one of the ones remaining on the couch. She's so down to earth, and I'm glad that people like her. Usually I'd be glad to see Lee there too, but his performance let him down. If the bottom 3 were based on performance, he should have been there instead of Dan or Anne, but sadly it doesn't work that way. Oh well I still love Lee!

Seriously... after Daniel GOES, I won't know who to vote for anymore. They're all so great.

My theory is that Emily will win. You see, it's all got to do with the number of syllables in her name:
Australian Idol 1: Guy (one syllable)
Australian Idol 2: Casey (two syllables)
Australian Idol 3: Emily (three syllables - she's the only one)

Ok stupid theory, I know. Too much thinking - blame it on the damn HSC!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
if emily gets voted out, I will stop watching idol
the rest of them are crap.
That is all
Anne was making it good, her and Emily in the final would've been great
now Daniel thinks hes great
im happy if Daniel, Dan and Kate go.
Then Lee coz of the stupid teenager girls that like him
but he doesn't deserve to win.
Emily does, but Australia doesn't know what talent is if Anne got voted out clearly...

Daniel Spillane needs to go

I WISH WE COULD VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE WE WANT TO GET OUT... THAT WOULD BE BETTER
Everyone WOULD vote for daniel then ;)
/rant

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I respect kate but I haven't been able to see much of her personality, I think she is a bit closed.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my ranking: dan england closely followed by emily ( I know emily is reallly good but dan has been my favourite from the beginning), then this space was supposed to be occupied by Anne...then Kate then Lee :)mad: )....stuff Daniel Spillane. He isn't on my list :mad:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i have never in my entire life seen someone cry as much as Emily does.... never. everytime i see the show - she's crying. It bugs me, she bugs me... she can fuckin sing.. but her personality bugs me and im not sure why

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Anne was good but not great, so it's understandable she got voted out imo.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
_muse_ said:
i have never in my entire life seen someone cry as much as Emily does.... never. everytime i see the show - she's crying. It bugs me, she bugs me... she can fuckin sing.. but her personality bugs me and im not sure why
yay someone who thinks like me
I saw here at the arias and she had that same "i'm gonna cry" look on her face walking down the red carpet

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
_muse_ said:
Annes personality bugs me. Am i the only one that thinks shes a bit fake/unnaturally nice? She was so boring on Rove last night.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Annegelic said:
Anne was good but not great, so it's understandable she got voted out imo.
compared to the rest of them good is more than enough

lee - great performer but shitty and shallow singer
daniel - karaoke singer, no individuality
kate - nice voice, but amateurish performer
dan - started great but has since stagnated and is the laziest singer there

only emily is comparable to her (kate comes close though)

then and again i never thought anne would win though. she has been performing consistently good but always lackde that something extra that made the performance special, and her target audience would be split between Emily and her.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
completely agree with hotdog on everything though throw in some hatred of daniel spillane cos his performances are just URGH

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Annes personality bugs me. Am i the only one that thinks shes a bit fake/unnaturally nice? She was so boring on Rove last night.
i was watching the interview of her with my boyfriend last night and he suggested that someone must have given them lessons on how to answer interview questions because her answers seemed really.. fake and kind of forced so i dunno

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i have always noticed it about ann but i really think it's just her nature. she was always shy and retiring from the beginning. Usually bashful and hunched over like that

it's just her personality i think

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i always felt sorry for her because it felt like whenever the judges had a hissy fit it seemed like she was always the one standing there while they went off at each other and said mean things about contestants.. haha poor thing

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Hotdog said:
compared to the rest of them good is more than enough

lee - great performer but shitty and shallow singer

only emily is comparable to her (kate comes close though)

then and again i never thought anne would win though. she has been performing consistently good but always lackde that something extra that made the performance special, and her target audience would be split between Emily and her.
disagree with lee, but let's not go there.
and imho no, not even emily is comparable to anne. emily is in a whole different league to anne, she's WAY above the rest.

Amryllis

HSC
I was devastated when Anne got the boot. She was one of my favourites! I so thought Daniel Spillane would be out for sure... He's only picked up this week whereas Anne has always been good.

The girls this year are so strong compared to all the other years. Go the girls!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)