Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
people are so stupid, 'oh she seems so nice, she must be FAKE'
well having had the pleasure of meeting anne i can say she is a genuinely sweet person and everything marcia said about her is the truth; she is humble, graceful... just because she doesn't have a huuuuuge personality doesn't make her fake
christ, someone in the lj community said she was trying to milk the murder of her fucking friend for all it was worth... because channel 10 news made a story out of it! yeah, because she couldn'tve been genuinely grieving and wanting to pay her respects

there's no way anne should've gone but whats done is done. she'll hopefully get a recording contract anyway

lee/dan spillane to go this week

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
OMG OMG OMG!! EMILY JUST PERFORMED AND SHIT WAS HOT!! WOOOO!! I even think that Mark Holden was, quite, excited... =P

WOAHHH!! Feeling soooo hot now!! =P

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
lee/dan spillane to go this week
my god that lee fellow has the biggest shit eating grin in history.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
OH MY GOD I HATE THAT THING HE DOES WITH HIS TONGUE!!!!
you know, how he pokes it out all the time? fuck every time he does it i feel like ripping the stupid pink flap straight from his head and shoving it up his arse!

emily was great. i felt bad for kate cos she stumbled, but fuck, even with no voice she was still approx. 4762 times better than i'll ever be. i didn't think dan deserved a touchdown. actually, as much as i like the song, i thought it was a poor choice. yes he made the right choice in tackling a rock ballad, but there are plenty from that era with more ooomph that would've been less flat

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Jannio said:
my god that lee fellow has the biggest shit eating grin in history.
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. I can't stand that face! :mad: His voice is high and whiny a la stupid simple plan

please please let daniel spillane or lee go this week.

I didnt know about Kate's throat problems so i kinda went "hmm lots of bumbling there..." In perspective now, she hit a fair few of the notes well anyway

Emily = :D

Dan England (always my fav)=:D :D :D for once, i 100% agree with kyle. I would buy his music if it were out today. I like Emily alot but Dan's music is more my thing

Edit: I notice that I didnt even bitch about Daniel Spillane this week. Enough of him. He better get the hell outta there tomorrow.

Last edited:

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
I agree that Dan didn't deserve a touchdown this week. But oh well, I guess Mark probably did it because of the built up within the studio..
But gee... Emily nailed Chaka khan - I'm every woman...
Now I'm trying to find the song online so I can download it!! =)

My prediction is Daniel OUT this week.. I can't stand him.. *shudders*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
wasnt expecting Dan to get the touchdown but the performance was very close ot deserving it. Love Dan

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
and he's "different" *ROLLS EYES!*

he is irritating. that's what he is

*mel*

I reckon yesterday's show was awesome.
Kate - what a legend... I thought her performance was great, and that was even before I heard her voice at the end. Anyone who can sing like that when they can hardly talk is amazing!

Lee - I love Lee, but to be honest, I reckon he should be the next one to go after Daniel. He's such a great performer, but seriously his voice doesn't come anywhere near Emily, Kate or Dan. I'd be being a hypocrite if I wanted him to win because last year I was bagging out people who wanted Ricki-Lee to win (coz she was a great performer, yet not the best singer...)

Daniel - GET LOST!!! I really really have had enough of him. His performance was ok, but he just neeeeeeds to go. I swear, I haven't talked to a single person who likes him. Where do all the votes come from?!

Emily - woahhhh! As everyone has already said, she's in a league of her own. Bloody awesome. She deserves to win.

Dan - I loved that song, and despite what people have been saying, I reckon he deserved that touchdown. He's so genuine, and I reckon it should be him and Emily as the final two.

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Dan should win. He's the only one not screaming. Everyone else has the whole "scream contest" thing going, especially Emily, and I am getting tired of her singing.
Really? Do you find that she screams? I beg to differ... I taped her performance and after doing much analysis, I've concluded that throughout the whole body of her performance she was doing singing pretty well, but when it got to certain parts like the chorus' it started getting pretty much high pitched and I listened to Chaka khan's performance of it, and well, yeah no screaming or yelling, just high pitching..

But hey you are entitled to your opinion, I guess I'm just somewhat bias because I like her style...

*mel*

Ok I'm hoping that there is no truth to this... but my best friend just told me that she heard on the radio this morning (on TodayFM or something...) that there was some problem with the votes.
Apparently some people who tried to vote for Daniel via SMS received messages back saying that it was invalid, or it wasn't working or something... so Daniel might be back. Does this mean Lee goes??
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't like this at all. Daniel was supposed to go, and that's all there is to it. Damnit!

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OH YAY! I'd be happy if Daniel comes back and Lee goes cos that means both will be gotten rid of for SURE!

Lee will be bumped off now and Daniel won't be able to hang on. YAY!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Ok I'm hoping that there is no truth to this... but my best friend just told me that she heard on the radio this morning (on TodayFM or something...) that there was some problem with the votes.
Apparently some people who tried to vote for Daniel via SMS received messages back saying that it was invalid, or it wasn't working or something... so Daniel might be back. Does this mean Lee goes??
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't like this at all. Daniel was supposed to go, and that's all there is to it. Damnit!

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
Yes I heard about this in the morning on 2day fm kyle and jackie o show..I hope Daniel gets to come back and Lee goes...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I was happy daniel got voted out
oh well...
Lee isn't much better.

Glenn198718

i sm just wondering is there a wild card to go in or what and i have a feeling if there is anne is going to go through and next week i hate to say it my favourite might go LEE

Amryllis

HSC
I didn't hear about the problem with the votes - if that's the case then when are they going to announce it? On Inside Idol?

I reckon Daniel deserved to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)