Hates the waiting game...
HSC
July 27 and July 28
They are showing ads for it now
and Kyle is a new judge.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
anyone remembers the chick in the commercial dressing in superman costume? .. saw her in that costume @ tafe.

Danoz The Great

HSC
goan_crazy said:
When does this start?
i hear auditions are this weekend
is anyone going?
Good on you joe, started up the OC and this thread, making the count of your useless threads up to 2 now.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay idol is startin on tuesday this week or wednesday cant remember...hold on its tuesday yeh idol is startin on tuesday the 26th

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
omg, i watched australian idol.
i quite like the boy who threw away his flanno.
he was good.
so was the chick in the skirt from cairns.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ahah and they say the moderating of this site is strict:

Hmmm...

It all seemed so lovely last week. The Australian Idol forum members were frolicking innocently in squeaky-clean threads. I was very impressed.

Then I checked the forums this morning and found comments, user names and lingo that I find utterly repulsive. These forums are about to become very strict. I will ban members for the slightest wrong-doing and add a multitude of slang to our list of blacklisted words.

Apologies to those of you who are cool kids with morals and ethics. I guarantee that I will do my best from this day on, to remove the trailer trash from these forums. This is a place for fans to meet - not some dodgy introduction agency. And for those of you who think I will be lenient - I guarantee you that I'm not only willing to ban you for life - I will also thoroughly enjoy it.

On a slightly brighter note, we would like to make this clear for the few people who have been wondering:

The ‘Most Active Users’ list on the homepage relates to the most active users in the past 24 hours as opposed to overall.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed to (rather than attempted to destroy) these forums.

G Funk

(Very Grumpy Moderator of the Australian Idol Forums)

funniboi

HSC
the best part of australian idol is when they show the rejects. ho ho ho!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I knew Kyle would say yes to all the pretty 16 yr olds with average voices.
He's funnier than Dicko though.

this_girl

HSC
Annegelic said:
Would be great if both Kyle and Dicko were on the show together... what a crack up that would be!

v sia

HSC
anyone see today's episode . That dude that was begging , fark he was so uphimself and he bloody contradicted himself full on . " Marcia is truthful fair etc etc." then after he got rejected he said " Marcia is nothing bla bla"

Pitiful

*mel*

Annegelic said:

oh but that was sickening when that Taryn girl kept singing Olivia Newton John for him and he couldn't stop drooling. he's got a girlfriend.... watta pig!

payafee

HSC
i think this season is gonna throw the previous 2 out of the water... it's so much funnier now that Kyle's in it and i love watching the shouting matches between him and Marcia.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i watched it tonight, never watched any of the other series.. fucking so funny =)

funniboi

HSC
this seasons has some pretty good singers, i've been watching the auditions for some laughs, but they pulled through some pretty cool voices, i might follow it.

kyle's a fucken classic. haahha gotta love him. you're my australia idol, kyle. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)