Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
why is it that all the people who audition say how great singers they are and that they should get through etc
but if they were such great singers, wouldnt that already have a contract and be making albums and stuff and etc?
and not vying for a place on australian idol?

but yeah, oh man, it was funny last night. batman was funny. hehe.
and the gay guy with the spiky pink and black hair. oh man, i nearly choked on my dinner laughing.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
lmao last night highlight and the best one was the guy with the star wars...lmao just couldnt help myself from cracking up...
and sofay your talking about the dude who had pink and black hair...he remind me of someone,dont know who though

*mel*

mmm_sofay said:
but yeah, oh man, it was funny last night. batman was funny. hehe.
and the gay guy with the spiky pink and black hair. oh man, i nearly choked on my dinner laughing.
lol i know he was sooooo gay!! he had the hand movements and everything, and when they told him no... lol "That's ok. I'm going to shopping!" ahhhh that was hilarious!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Master Yoda said:
no

ur thinking of popstars that was on channel 7
no I don't think so this was on about 20 yrs ago I will find out on sunday and tell everyone on monday

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And I can't believe that X Factor loser Jocob Butler auditioned for Idol. LOL
And got booted out tonight. hahahaha and he was like the top 4 or 5 on X Factor :D

Did any of you saw him??!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And I predict the the girl from Cairns will walk away with the title. The straight dark haired one who sang Kelly Clarkson's "Beautiful Disaster"

0Jade0

HSC
Jacob Butler was shit in xfactor and he is shit now.
I think that red head with the red eyeshadow (victoria i think) was in xfactor aswell.
My faves are Dan England (the guy with the dreds), the wiggle guy that sang 'sign your name', Milly from tassie and the girl from Cairns.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
That sam guy is best who wears the red cap and says "I'm only here to boost the female ratings" haha.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
wow, me too - i <3 the ex-wiggle guy he was cool and the dreads guy and milly. she rocks
*sits for a few moments in disbelief that i actually engage in this show*
woooo ??

funniboi

HSC
melimoo said:
*sits for a few moments in disbelief that i actually engage in this show*
woooo ??

LOL, i think i should sit for a few moments myself. :D

having said that.

thank fucken god that bitch didn't make it through, i was so pissed off when marcia put her through after the group song.

the bitch that had a fucken sore throat, i dunno her name. deanne or someshit.

and yeah, that wiggles dude is alright, i don't like that jeremy guy tho.

and that guy from perth with the beanie sings alright. i dunno his name tho. :/

but yeah! :)

and kimi, lol i like ur sig, donnie darko was a top film :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
that guy with the two lip piercings is hot. id vote for him.
id also vote for millie, tarni, the wiggles bloke with the curly hair, and the guy with the long dreads.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Woot sofe, were voting for the same guy.. the one with piercings.. his name is Lee.. u are talkin bout that kinda punk guy, who wore the black and green DC (DCSHOECOUSA) shirt?
yes yes yes!
thats the guy!
and he has the awesome hair, and all them cuffs up his arms and HE HAS FINGER CUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so jealous, ive wanted a pair of two for about a year now and i cant find them.
we have to vote him to win so he makes the top 10 when they have their live shows and he can chuck his finger cuffs into the crowd and i can catch them and live happily ever after.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
miss_gtr said:
YES! IM ON THE OPTUS PLAN WHERE U RECHARGE 30 BUCKS AND THEY GIVE U 120 BUCKS TO SPEND.. LOL SO WOOT! VOTE VOTE VOTE. im still pissed off about the hot wog guy! but that lee guy is hot.. he is like simple plan crossed good charlotte.. thats kinda bad, but still!
who cares what hes crossed with, (just as long as he doesnt sing any simple plan or good charlotte) HES HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artfag

Banned
HSC
sunjet said:
That sam guy is best who wears the red cap and says "I'm only here to boost the female ratings" haha.
that kid goes to my uni

i really like the wiggles guy, milly is ok, and i think
is gorgeous

HSC
artfag said:
that kid goes to my uni

i really like the wiggles guy, milly is ok, and i think
is gorgeous

yeah i saw him on campus and he is in my mates comm lecture, he said he was getting up and walking around the room randomly...prob to be like 'im so good' wat a loser he prob shit anyway.

yeh i like that chris luda guy

ludacris lolo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)