• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

*mel*

funniboi said:
so.. Tarni and Chris got voted out.

WHAT THE FUCK ?
I reckon!! Who the hell votes for Laura?! Seriously, EVERYONE I've talked to thinks she should have gone tonight. She must have some huge fanbase and a rich family. She doesn't deserve to be there. Chris should have stayed. What's wrong with Australia?!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I reckon!! Who the hell votes for Laura?! Seriously, EVERYONE I've talked to thinks she should have gone tonight. She must have some huge fanbase and a rich family. She doesn't deserve to be there. Chris should have stayed. What's wrong with Australia?!
That's what we get for charged voting. Should be free so everyone can vote, even though those who doesn't really care but watched it.

Stop voting for Laura people! :D

Ok I guessed Tarni right. But didn't think Chris would be the one to go as well. After listening to his exiting performance, well.. it was pretty crap. deserved to go. :(

iwannarock

HSC
HAHHAHA

Laura's still in. cool.

i think i might start voting for her.

could you imagine if she won. it'd be worse than casey donovan. it'd sell so bad.

then finally, that'd be the nail in the coffin for australian idol.

c'mon it'd be funny if laura won. lol.

they'd be stuck with a no talent "singer" and have to release an album with her hahahahaha.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
no no no... see 1st you bet $50 000 on laura to win at $101.

THEN you spend $2 000 000 voting for her over the 11 weeks, with amount each week increasing proportional to time

this should ensure laura wins, which nets you $5 050 000

subtracting the $2 050 000 outlay, you still get a cool $3 Million dollar gain....

...dont ask me how to raise the cash tho...

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
shortie_689 said:
oh poor roxy i feel so sorry for her
Isnt it ironic that Chris had to get out one week early because they had to make room for Roxanne in the competition? Thanks friend ;) you screwed me over big time... lol

How about Laura? What the fuck is she still doing there? She doesn't even have the looks and character to compensate for her crappy voice. I bet yah, she's targeting the cynic community who wants a joke for an oz idol this year. That - or she just have a huge arse network of friends and family racking up humongous arse phone bills.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
by no means do i think laura should win. but the song she picked was a good choice and she sang alot better than the semi-final so at least she's improving.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kah i cant believe chris went...what is wrong with australia...i want laura to go...and i want james to win :)

Last edited:
HSC
i am so glad tarni was voted out..... she massacred the powderfinger song the other night.... and why has australia kept laura in for?
glad chris was voted out becasue he ruined a good hunters and collectors song.

funniboi

HSC
if dan gets voted out next week i'm not gonna watch the show anymore.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^lol yeh i said since ricki lee got voted out, that was the end of idol for me. bs.

i knew tarni was gonna go. should've been laura instead of chris.. :/

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
tarni was cool in that rock chick way but urgh, she completely butchered one of my fav powderfinger songs :(

*mel*

Annegelic said:
i knew tarni was gonna go. should've been laura instead of chris.. :/
I completely agree!

Anyway speaking of Australian Idol... I just opened a letter that I got today and it was a signed picture of Anthony Callea and a letter saying thanks for all the support blah blah blah. How cool! But I seriously don't ever remember writing down my name and address for anything to do with him... Oh well :D

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I completely agree!

Anyway speaking of Australian Idol... I just opened a letter that I got today and it was a signed picture of Anthony Callea and a letter saying thanks for all the support blah blah blah. How cool! But I seriously don't ever remember writing down my name and address for anything to do with him... Oh well :D
awww I want one

*mel*

How good was Dan tonight??? He is SO going to win this competition. I can see it now.

My bottom 3 for tomorrow... Daniel, Laura and Natalie.

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
How pathetic was Laura trying to get people to clap with her at the beginning of her song - "cmmon people, cmmon" she sounded like she was begging...Lol... I feel so bad for her. Creepy - hahaha...

What do yous guys think about Anne? Emily just whavooOmed me like Crazy. And Dan just won me over big time too... YuU - mMee

funniboi

HSC
awwwww shit! i missed out on their performances tonight. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)