Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

*mel*

iwannarock said:
well i'll be voting for laura.

every performance is like watching a car crash. you shouldn't really watch it..........but you just can't help yourself. she needs to stay in the comp for the comic relief.

i still think it'd be funny if she won.
Damnit it's people like you that keep her in, and it's an absolute joke.

BUT I am glad that Natalie's gone. This just makes the top 10 a bit more genuine. She couldn't pull out her fake smile last night when she was in the bottom 3, could she?

James shouldn't have been in the bottom 3. After Sunday's performances, it should have been Daniel.

Well at least Australia got 2 out of 3 right for the bottom 3. If Laura doesn't go next week, I'll kick someone. Has anyone noticed that Daniel has a bit of a thing for Laura, or am I just imagining things?

funniboi

HSC
i notice daniel sticks his tongue out alot while he sings..

*shiver*

but as i said lsat week, ill say this week again..

if dan goes this week im no longer watching the show!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i cant believe natalie left...what is wrong with australia...and omg why was james in the bottom three...thats just not right....what is wrong with the peoples in this country...kah

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
At this rate, I'll predict Laura will make it to the top 8. :(

funniboi

HSC
should've put tab bets that chris luder to get voted out first week..
1:15, thats pretty awesome odds!

*mel*

I swear Laura has to go. And omg Kyle... what a bastard! Poor Kate. She took it so well. He could have said it more nicely than to say she has "tuck-shop lady arms", don't you think?

I reckon Dan could have picked a better song. I mean, he was great as usual but it was too easy for him. Emily was amazing, and so was Lee and Roxane. What the hell was Mark talking about (with Roxane)?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
that was a pretty shitty show tonight, standard was pretty low throughout - only anne, emily and dan, and maybe lee were ok.... i thought mark was spot on for most of the night...kyle's a joke, funny how he had a go at dan for cutting "we will rock you" when he basically sang the whole song as it was..LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they show idol replays at 12-130 on mondays on channel 10...how strange...but kool :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
wow. I think less than 5% separated the bottom 5!

iwannarock

HSC
can't believe laura's gone.

who will make me laugh during the show now huh?............who will make me laugh now.

andrew g and james?...........not likely :rolleyes:

australian idol is ruined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)