Australian Idol 2005 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
cannot stand Lee. he sucks. Hope its kate or emily. though really i wish dan were here :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
good. emily is in. Now, lee, get out.

5 mins later....:D

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
This is an empty celebration because Dan is gone :(

Goodbye 2 lee...talentless shit.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I knew emily would make it
Good on Kate...

Lee isn't opera house material imo...
hes as hiphop said emo idol or the teenage skanky girl's idol :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I can't wait till Emily sing the Winner's single. Hope it's nothing like Listen With Your Heart :(

Is the final result show (Opera House) one day after the Sunday Performace show? Or is it one week after like the previous two years?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Survivor39 said:
I can't wait till Emily sing the Winner's single. Hope it's nothing like Listen With Your Heart :(

Is the final result show (Opera House) one day after the Sunday Performace show? Or is it one week after like the previous two years?
They said "a week from tonight" last night
so looks like it will be the day after.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
they do a show next sunday....the top 2 sing two of their own songs plus the "winner's single". Then on Monday they have the big finale at the Opera House.

GO KATE! she's awesome!

lee isn't hot. he's disgusting and can't sing. the winner's single is a ballad, sif he could have sung that.

I would have liked to have seen Dan and Kate as the final two, Emily shits me. She's too cocky

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
payafee said:
good riddance to Lee.
All he does is speed up the tracks in order to hide the fact he can't hold notes. He also has the worlds biggst shit eating grin. Good to see him go.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lee is hot because he has a cute face (apart from all the metal, lol), a gorgeous smile, is confident and knows who he is (and is true to it).
In a way I'm bummed that he is gone...but in many ways it is good, as said above he would struggle with a ballad, it is better he goes now, I think he is almost guarenteed to get picked up by some record company and then he can do his own thing without the Idol views inflicted upon his music.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Lee is hot because he has a cute face (apart from all the metal, lol), a gorgeous smile, is confident and knows who he is (and is true to it).
It called being extemely upyourself. It's even worse when you can't hold a note and your method is speeding up tracks so you don't have to hold notes.

gawd...I thought it was only 13 year old girls who like him.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its got nothing to do with being up yourself, as in the turnon thread most girls will class confidence as being sexy, and anyways, I don't think he is up himself, from all reports (including my best friend, who works at Foxtel) he is an extremely nice guy, possibly the nicest of the competition.

Glenn198718

ok im not watching the grand final show now because as if lee wasnt better then kate she is fucken shit and i cant stand her. I hope the emily kicks her arse and wins the whole thing but. Still not happy that lee is out he did 2 good performaces better then kate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)