Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Do you mean Damien?

They were harsh but he could've chosen the Bee Gees or something. It looked like he had given up on the genre and decided to crash his way through it anyway.

Also, I just realised how crazily unexpected it was that Bobby gets a Touchdown on Disco night of all nights. Seems like I looked forward to the right performances except Chris but I never liked him anyway.
Oh yeah. Damien. I get those two mixed up.

HSC
Faves- (Kind of a lame list this week :( )
-Bobby: I didnt think it was a touch down - but I thought he deserved one in the first week.
-Ricky: Looked hot
-Dean: Did a backflip ^_^

Non Faves:
-Lavina: She should have ripped this week compared to everybody else, but it was lame and boring somehow
-Chris: He's so mediorce...I dont understand why the judges like him

I think Damien might have decided to go for the sympahty vote by doing an awful performance, instead of trying to do as well as possibile with a genre that he was never going to do well with.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Silver Persian said:
-Chris: He's so mediorce...I dont understand why the judges like him
I think Kyle is the only one who truly likes him. That primal scream he does is disgusting. Ick.

I'd rather see another of Dean's lame backflips than that "throw-ya-head-back and shriek" thing that Chris does.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I liked Dean's lame backflip. Lol :D. Verdict show tonight, who do you think will go? I'm hoping it will be Lavina, though I doubt it. Still, I can hope.

HSC
I reckon Lavina will go. Most of the other idols seem to have a fan base who vote for them regardless of how well they go, but for Lavina, if she does badly, she doesn't get votes.

I hope she doesn't go though - I still think she's got a lot more potential than someone like Chris/Dean/Ricky.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I think the bottom 3 will be Ricky, Damien (barring a deluge of sympathy votes) and Chris or Lavina.

I'm thinking it'll be Ricky though, for some reason even though I didn't hate his performance as much as the others.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Whoa, Lavina leaving after Disco night. But I'm happy anyway :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awww...Lavinas gone, and now theres only two 16y.o girls left in the house will 5 adult men :p I hope Jess and Lisa have fun :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Team spirit, my butt.

Lavina only seems to have eyes for Jess. Not that that is a bad thing but her whole, "We are a team. Woooo hoo!" thing pisses me off.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im hoping next week Lisa goes, but its like, HER night, so she'll probably do good. if she doesnt go, then i think it'll be ricky

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Goodbye Lavina. (what the hell was she wearing btw)
Haha my thoughts exactly.

Lavina's really talented. I think she didn't get enough votes because she can't connect well with the younger part of the audience.

Anyway I'm going for Lisa or Jess now. I don't really like any of the guys, but I had a good impression of Ricky when he went off at Jorge Bec ages ago.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Awww...Lavinas gone, and now theres only two 16y.o girls left in the house will 5 adult men :p I hope Jess and Lisa have fun :D
HAHAHA tash, I said the exact same thing! I'm so glad Lavina went, but I actually liked her performance tonight. She wasn't as show-offy with her voice. I can't wait till next week. Did I hear Dean say something about original songs? That would be really cool, though I didn't know Idols could do their original stuff. Anyway, really looking forward to it. What about the Idols who don't play or write songs though? What are they meant to do?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
given that we have to 'go' for someone:

normal people will go for: chris and bobby and to some extent damien

bimbos and teenyboppers will go for: jess, lisa, dean, ricky. I have been proven right so far in this thread.

that is my input

and I am 100% right.

anniea89

HSC
WTH? I can't believe Lavina got booted off. She was one of the best performers in the comp.

Lisa should not be in there. She ruined Heart of Glass and she has zero stage presence. Fine, she is "unique and original" and I can appreciate it, but she imo is NOT Idol material. Same goes for Bobby. The point of having theme nights is to prove versatility. He did not do Disco, he did what he felt like which was not the point.

I'd like to see Dean, Jess, Damien and Chris in the final four

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
I'm no Australian Idol expert, but I saw the episode on Sunday night. That dude Bobby, he's a class above. I'd prolly buy an albulm from him just cause he's so unique.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
same. i just love him. hes so interesting and well... cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)