Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
^err like what ?

not me, i dont have enough love for any of them to vote

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
^^ AGREED!! as much as i would love Dean to be kicked off tonight, i have a sad feeling Jess is going :\.

"Chubby"

HSC
omg..so agree.....cos whoever mark gives touchdowns to...they're not going to be voted off ahaha

"Chubby"

HSC
ive just been proven wrong...

ahhaa yes i agree with the above people....my predicted 2 in the final :)

YAY!!!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Okay, not a huge fan of either, but I'll be backing Damien (not that I'll be voting or anything) to win. Whooooo, go Damien! Meanwhile, dunno if Mark should've announced that whole thing about Dean being offered a deal. What if they change their mind? Way to crush his hopes.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Damn it. I just don't like Damien or his music, at all.

Ah well, I'll watch the finals for Jess and to see all the rest come back.

And I agree with Kate_is_me about Mark saying that but maybe he was almost 100% sure. If Dean gets the deal and releases and album with good quality songs, I might buy it but if it's the same-o generic pop/rock then nahhh.

"Chubby"

HSC
is the opera final on the 26th yeah??

if it is, dam...i wish it could have been on the 3rd.....thats my bday :)

*hopeful*

HSC
Yep chubby sunday 26th

towards the end of the show i thought maybe dean would stay and jess would go
well im backing jess only cause damien is boring, mark was right about him appealing to the baby boomers

even tho im not a dean fan i too felt sorry for him, his eyes were glistening at the end as well :*(

HSC
damien over uses his falsetto but i still think after his last few performances he deserves to be there.

although dean say generic soft rock - it was sort of alternative and not mainstream which i thought people would have liked. lavina and jess always sang r n' b and ricky just say all ballady songs.

the goo goo dolls and tonic are bands that people have forgotten about but nevertheless had good songs. i don't know why everyone hated his song choices.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Well.. I liked Nessun Dorma a lot - but like others said, its not something i would listen to again.. if i heard in in concert yeah, but on an album its not my thing. I was quite dissappointed with Unchained Melody.

Jess.. iwasnt all that impressed really. Dean was ok but nothing fascinating. Although, i did quite like I'll Be.

Loved the Team Dean girls up the back looking completely devo. Omgsh teh world has ended!!!!!!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
I haven't been up to date with Idol but I agree with most of what Sarah168's said! Yes, Damien is talented but he bores me to tears. When i actually manage to catch one of the shows, I always go and make a cup of tea when he goes on :p

Not that big a fan of Jess either...

and I cringe every time Mark gives a touchdown!! i guess i compare them with "Climb every mountain" and "The Prayer", absolutely amazing performances.. and though Anthony was technically perfect, Guy just took my breath away.

haha i miss the first series... and the second. Didn't watch last year's!

*hopeful*

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Loved the Team Dean girls up the back looking completely devo. Omgsh teh world has ended!!!!!!!!
:rofl: yeh the ones with the whiskers or whatever is was painted on their faces
it kept cutting to them throughout the show and each time was funny, bimbo girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)