Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
when SBW walked out he wasnt Muslim then... And yes good for Hopoate.

Well if u think killing innocent people to get "peace" is alright so be it, its your opinion. If the US wanted to do the world a favour theyd focus more on the economy rather than attacking poor, powerless countries
You're right, we should have left the Taliban regime alone, so they could harbour international criminals with impunity and continue to savagely oppress the good people of Afghanistan.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Pakistan sad to say is a country moving backwards instead of forwards. Hardly has electricity 24 hrs, water isnt the cleanest, a lot of beggars and on top of all that get droned by the United States killing many innocent women and kids. You guys say Taliban and Al-Qaeda and all these are bad USA is just as bad, do they ever get scrutinised as much? Dont get me wrong i hate the taliban and al qaeda and all this nonsense too but just saying America is the biggest terror. And the SBW comment, he is by far the most responsible rugby league player that isnt racist like Andrew Johns or drinks or any of that other stupidity that league players do
See this is the problem.
Drinking is considered sinful in Islam. Another league player that's isn't a Muslim can drink, NOT EVERYONE HAS TO ABIDE BY ISLAMIC TEACHINGS.

The problem is that all the violence and negativity surrounding Islam is cos of people who believe everyone has to follow what the Quran says, why can't we do our own thing and other people do their own thing?
Little things like that make the difference.

crazy_paki123

HSC
the point is Taliban and etc will all got to hell, cause what they do is forbidden in Islam. And we're all going to die and get judged anyways. You might even die in your sleep. We (well me anyways) all must be scared of God knowing we can return to Him at any moment knowing all the good and bad deeds that ive knowingly or not knowingly committed. In the end end we all go to heaven or hell. Just my view

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the point is Taliban and etc will all got to hell, cause what they do is forbidden in Islam. And we're all going to die and get judged anyways. You might even die in your sleep. We (well me anyways) all must be scared of God knowing we can return to him at any moment knowing all the good and bad deeds that ive knowingly or not knowingly committed. In the end end we all go to heaven or hell. Just my view
hahahahahaha this guy thinks that we earthly beings have no duty to protect others from tyranny and oppression because tyrants and oppressors will go to hell anyways. only in muslim. the inverse of your logic is that there is nothing wrong with killing innocents, because they will go to heaven anyways. are you daft?

crazy_paki123

HSC
i weep for humanity knowing that there are always ignorant people out there. May God lead you to the straight path and make you realise that you should respect everyone regardless of belief

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i weep for humanity knowing that there are always ignorant people out there. May God lead you to the straight path and make you realise that you should respect everyone regardless of belief
No, either you misspoke, or you really believe that allowing the Taliban regime and the misery of the Afghan people under it to persist was permissible because at some point in the future the Taliban would go to hell.

Also, why would I respect everyone regardless of belief? Why would I respect a people, such as yourself, who expresses an utterly contumelious and contemptible attitude towards human liberty and happiness?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Why?

No it's not. It's caused by muslims themselves. You don't see Buddhists which are larger in number in Australia having the same problems as muslins as Buddhists don't cause anywhere as much trouble.
burma

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ie terrorism
no, that's not terrorism

and in any case, you don't have to worry about a random american person drone bombing you, whereas it makes sense to have a heightened sense of security irt muslims at airports

longdongsilver

HSC
No it's not. It's caused by muslims themselves. You don't see Buddhists which are larger in number in Australia having the same problems as muslins as Buddhists don't cause anywhere as much trouble.
And yet Islam claims to be a religion of peace. It's nothing more than a poor guise - to deceive with sweet talk and appeals for sympathy, despite this being the very diametric of their actions. Islam is the ultimate machiavelli.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The use of unmanned aerial vehicles to drop small-payload bombs on Taliban combatants is quite clearly not terrorism.
This.

so are you and all the muslims in this thread
They're taught to be like that though so it's not entirely their fault. Of more concern though are the more radical imans and families teaching more extreme isam.

yasminee96

HSC
which one of these facts is untrue:

muhammad was a blood thirsty warlord
muhammad had sex with a 9 year old child
muhammad belived in genies and magic
muhammad thought he was exempt from his quranic obligations and the revelations of allah, as evidenced by him having 9 wives at once
muhammad had evident difficulties discerning revelations from god and Satan
1. wasn't a blood-thirsty warlord, his entire city went against him and the few followers he had. He simply would defend himself.
2. in seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty (and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.)
Aisha may have been young, but she was not younger than was the norm at the time. Other Muslims doubt the very idea that Aisha was six at the time of marriage, referring to historians who have questioned the reliability of Aisha's age as given in the saying. In a society without a birth registry and where people did not celebrate birthdays, most people estimated their own age and that of others. Aisha would have been no different. What's more, Aisha had already been engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad, suggesting she had already been mature enough by the standards of her society to consider marriage for a while. It seems difficult to reconcile this with her being 9.

In addition, some modern Muslim scholars have more recently cast doubt on the veracity of the saying, or hadith, used to assert Aisha's young age. In Islam, the hadith literature (sayings of the prophet) is considered secondary to the Qur'an. While the Qur'an is considered to be the verbatim word of God, the hadiths were transmitted over time through a rigorous but not infallible methodology. Taking all known accounts and records of Aisha's age at marriage, estimates of her age range from nine to 19.
3. genies and magic? These are prohibited in Islam because they are based on lying, cheating, ill-gotten moneys, and neglecting reason and religion. Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.) said, ‘He, who learns something of magic whether little or much, disbelieves…’
Imam Ali (a.s.) said, ‘A diviner is like a fortune-teller, and a fortune-teller is like a magician, and a magician is like an unbeliever, and the unbeliever will be in Fire.'
4. He had, I believe, 7 wives at once, but this is not exempt from Islam as Islam suggests that if you can love each and every one of your wives with the exact same amount of love, and they are all treated exactly the same, and all of them are okay with it, then there's nothing wrong with that. And there are hadiths of his wives at the time that suggest his love was equal. But who are we to compare with him - nowadays a man can't even treat his one wife properly lol.
5. I have never heard this story, and haven't heard this evidence. Enlighten me with this evidence, please.

And yet Islam claims to be a religion of peace. It's nothing more than a poor guise - to deceive with sweet talk and appeals for sympathy, despite this being the very diametric of their actions. Islam is the ultimate machiavelli.
...you're trying to tell me that the approx. 1.5 billion muslims in the world are just pretending to be nice to you for sympathy?
And that the Quran is just a prop that we all place in our houses that pretty much hardly anyone visits, in case someone non-muslim comes in, and that we have some secret one that only muslims know of or something?
Dude, we have no time for that lol.
Pretty sure if we were just machiavellis, all of the ones who left islam would've at least told their circle of friends or something.
Ctfd, this is starting to sound like that illuminati crap.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
2. in seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. Aisha may have been young, but she was not younger than was the norm at the time
So it was the "norm of the time", but everything in the Qur'an is absolute and unchanging and most be adhered to exactly, regardless of changing norms, right?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
So it was the "norm of the time", but everything in the Qur'an is absolute and unchanging and most be adhered to exactly, regardless of changing norms, right?
her age isn't stated in the Qur'an though lol

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
in all religions i love the "norm of the time" excuse. Catholic church condoned slavery, but then again it was the "norm of the time." I thought gods morals were supposed to be timeless and absolute, so much for that shit aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)