Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
So muslims went and shot up a shopping centre similar to westfields...

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Just because those groups are supported by global jihadists doesn't make their end goal the same. That's like saying a communist leaning anti-colonialist group is inherently hell bent on spreading communist throughout the world when clearly they care more about their own situation rather than trying to spread their ideology globally.

either way dumbshits are going to be dumbshits. there was an american asian kid who went to libya to fight with the rebels coz he was bored. not even joking.
the comparison of global jihad to marxism-leninism isn't completely without merit, and qutb did draw heavily on leninism (islamic vanguard and whatnot), however i don't think you're making the point you think you're making. yes, both ideologies rarely operate in a vacuum, and often operate in concurrence with local political issues (e.g. ethnic autonomy, anti-imperialism), but again this doesn't mean you can't lump them all in with global jihadists. each group's actual adherence to the islamist ideological end game isn't not particularly relevant. whether one group or another is really devoted to establishing the caliphate, or just their own local islamic state, 'defending the faith', jahiliyyah, takfir, al-jihād al-asghaz are exactly what qutbism has drawn upon to become the islamist revolutionary ideology. each are fundamental islamic concept that resonate with all muslims, and are exactly why it is not analytically correct to demarcate between islamist movements with local motivations vis a vis movements with global motivations, because there is an obvious fluidity between the two. the operational advantages of this fluidity are immense, and are a part explanation of the success of global jihad networks.

an excellent example of this is shamil basayev and dokka umarov, who are responsible (or oversaw) the transformation of a autonomist-islamist struggle in chechnya into an explicitly global jihadist organisation.

monalol54

HSC
I just hope everyone is aware that suicide is prohibited in Islam so imagine how bad suicide bombing is considered - firstly the sin of killing oneself and then that of killing others. Unfortunately most people seem to blame the religion rather than the person. Islam is a religion of moderation and peace, his action are not that of someone practicing Islam.
Please do not judge Islam based on the actions of this man.

99 plus

HSC
If all the info. on the right hand side about Muhammad was true, then there'd be no way that over 23% (wiki) of the world would be his followers. Indonesia, the country that holds the highest mulsim population, also a country in which no islamic army ever enetered, wouldn't have been muslim. Also it would be illogical for it to be the FASTEST growing religion which gets the HIGHEST rate of conversions, compared to any other religion in the world.

So don't spread lies across the internet. Know Muhammad fully first then talk about him. Know his religion, his holy book, which confirms all of the other holy books such as bible, torah and others. Not only that, but believe it or not the bible and torah also prophecised Muhammad. (search it up).

Again I remind you to use your logical sense before you spread hate of someone's religion and beliefs.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If all the info. on the left hand side about Muhammad was true
itt: muslims can't tell the difference between left and right

then there'd be no way that over 23% (wiki) of the world would be his followers.
right, islam is so obviously true that muslims have to use the threat of death to prevent people leaving it

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
At least he blew himself up in Syria rather than in Sydney...
Well thats is not quite true. See wentworthville sydney bombing that happened recently in a suburb 1km off my house. It completely destroyed the shop but no suicide bombers.

99 plus

HSC
right, islam is so obviously true that muslims have to use the threat of death to prevent people leaving it
This is only if they also rebel against the islamic society or religion and cause a disruption. (wiki) Also there are different opinions on this among different islamic scholars.

yasminee96

HSC
I can change my mind whenever I like. Nobody will be killing me if i do lol. And i know a few people who have left Islam - pretty sure i'm not talking to ghosts...

And plus, it's the fastest growing religion, that means many more people are ACCEPTING it. What you're implying would require statistics that there's a decrease in the rate of people leaving islam.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
westfields is jewish tho
So?

I just hope everyone is aware that suicide is prohibited in Islam so imagine how bad suicide bombing is considered - firstly the sin of killing oneself and then that of killing others. Unfortunately most people seem to blame the religion rather than the person. Islam is a religion of moderation and peace, his action are not that of someone practicing Islam.
Please do not judge Islam based on the actions of this man.
The religion extremesises the person. There are more Buddhists than muslims in Australia, yet muslims cause a lot more trouble...

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Well thats is not quite true. See wentworthville sydney bombing that happened recently in a suburb 1km off my house. It completely destroyed the shop but no suicide bombers.
They are afhgani although that doesn't mean they are muslims.

99 plus

HSC
I believe the biggest confusion in here is the fact that the non muslims in this thread don't know that Islam has different sects, just like Christianity and Judaism. Now, one of the minority sect is the sect of Wahabbi or Salafi, which unfortunately gives the negative image of Islam. They constitute a very small minority of the Muslims. This sect arose within the last century.

However they are the most dangerous people you will ever meet in your life, be it if u r a non muslim, or a muslim that doesn't agree with their ideology. Taliban and Alqaeda are full of these people. The beheadings, unjust killings, suicide bombings are done by NO other muslims, but ONLY by these. It is only these group that justifies such ruthless and filthy actions. This is why the situation of the muslims countries are worse.

So don't judge the peaceful 90%+ good muslims by these terrorists who call themselves as Wahabi or Salafi.

yasminee96

HSC
I believe the biggest confusion in here is the fact that the non muslims in this thread don't know that Islam has different sects, just like Christianity and Judaism. Now, one of the minority sect is the sect of Wahabbi or Salafi, which unfortunately gives the negative image of Islam. They constitute a very small minority of the Muslims. This sect arose within the last century.

However they are the most dangerous people you will ever meet in your life, be it if u r a non muslim, or a muslim that doesn't agree with their ideology. Taliban and Alqaeda are full of these people. The beheadings, unjust killings, suicide bombings are done by NO other muslims, but ONLY by these. It is only these group that justifies such ruthless and filthy actions. This is why the situation of the muslims countries are worse.

So don't judge the peaceful 90%+ good muslims by these terrorists who call themselves as Wahabi or Salafi.
This! There are MANY sects of islam (although there shouldn't be), and the minority which you have referred to are sadly the ones portrayed in social media. And also the ones causing most of the problems.

99 plus

HSC
you're an idiot

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

also mohammed was a mass-murdering pedophile who made other people drink his piss
Wow, I am done with this thread, to have such ignorant people.

If Muhammad really did made other people drink his piss, if I also believed in the lies of the net, rather than use my own brain to read the Quran and the Islamic books about the Prophet Muhammad, then I couldn't agree more with you. However that was not the case. He was the best character that the Arabia and the world had ever witnessed. In fact, many people during the early days of Islam believed in his call to Islam because of his good character. As such his religion had the highest growth rate back then and also now.

That website that u posted is not only full of bias but also full of ignorence.
As for the suicide bombings and terrorism acts listed there, I already talked about that. Also, some groups listed there were Jihaidst (I am not talking about the Wahabbi and Salafi Talibans and Alqaedas), yes the good Jihadists. The ones who fought for defending their land and saving their women and children from the zionist, American and communist invasions. If you think defending one self is bad, then believe that, cause I don't.

And as for those verses of the quran that were there out of their context, most were actually revealed during the times when the non Muslims threatened to kill the muslims just because of their beliefs, just because even then, they were the fastest growing religion. That is why God sent down the verse to tell the believers to STRIVE and protect themselves. Nevertheless, that still applies, muslims are compelled to defend themselves and strive against those who try to invade their lands and kill their women and children.

As for the sharia, yes I believe in the Sharia. It is part of the Islamic belief. And u know what? It is also part of the Judaism and Christianity belief.

Tell me that stoning adulteres were not practiced in the early parts of Judaism. "The Torah sentences death by stoning to: Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman engaged to another man (both should be stoned, Deut. 22:23-24) <ref. wiki>
Tell me that the Islamic hijab is not part of the Jeudo-Christian values. (google the "virgin mary" will you see her with a scarf? or not? why?)
Tell me that the concept of defending your self is not compatible with your rationality.

I urge anyone, I dare anyone to really investigate about Islam through non biased sources. To read their Holy book the Quran, to go to their mosques and actually meet a practicing muslims. Watch the hundreds of documentaries of the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Scientists from the east and the west who converted to Islam. Know why they did so.

Anyways I won't post anymore on this thread as I find it waste of time, I leave with saying peace be upon you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)