Australian Politics (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Because apparently is enough to live in Australia according to the Labor Government.

The majority of educated people whom chose a career as a professional will earn in excess of $80k

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
i would bang her :)
ewwww hahaha lol, you must be joking.

Back with my last post.

Since almost all individual who get educated and follow a path into a professional career will earn in excess of $80k. To leave them out in government benefits, the part of society is stupid

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
To an extent. Income earners of that amount always miss out on government benefits, such as the stimulus package
The purpose of a stimulus package is to stimulate the economy. Who is more likely to spend that money? Who is more likely to save it?

Garygaz

HSC
powlmao just say it mate, you and me both hate our tax dollars going to pathetic, over-breeding westie peasants

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
how long until people abandon their expensive carbon-based lifeform and ascend to silicon

Garygaz

HSC
so as a technicality i can still hate welfare recipients :)

95-Plus

Temporary
HSC
Im undecided, tho I like the labour party bcos they support woRKers and im left handed

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
There is a scientific link between carbon and protons. Doctors tell me that carbon atoms contain copious amounts of protons. Ergo, we need a proton tax to stop the global warmings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)