Australian Politics (5 Viewers)

impervious182

HSC
Rafy said:
Schools Assistance Bill 2008 finally passed.

Coalition blinked first. Original bill passed with national curriculum provisions.
This is crap. I can't stand that Julia Gillard BITC#. Now I'm going to be mad all day; thanks for telling me Rafy. lol jkg.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC

impervious182

HSC
squeenie said:
Probably irrelevant, but amusing nonetheless:
Yeah I saw this about 15 minutes ago... made me laugh. Though they're being a little bit hard on him I think.

He doesn't seem like a bad bloke.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
"I believe there is God's justice in action in what is going on here. We haven't seen the end of it. The ultimate conclusion is like I say, we look at Bible prophecy, we are going towards a one world bank and a one world monetary system. And if you believe the word of God and you read Revelations...you will see clearly what is being spelt out. We in the end times."

This guy got preselection how?

impervious182

HSC
Rafy said:
"I believe there is God's justice in action in what is going on here. We haven't seen the end of it. The ultimate conclusion is like I say, we look at Bible prophecy, we are going towards a one world bank and a one world monetary system. And if you believe the word of God and you read Revelations...you will see clearly what is being spelt out. We in the end times."

This guy got preselection how?
I like Christianity.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I don't have a problem with religion itself, but saying that the global financial crisis was caused by divine intervention or something like that seems just a little overboard.

impervious182

HSC
squeenie said:
I don't have a problem with religion itself, but saying that the global financial crisis was caused by divine intervention or something like that seems just a little overboard.
Agreed. BTW... I was just being annoying before. I do like Christianity, but claiming that this is some sort of divine intervention is just ridiculous.... He needs to keep his mouth shut, considering he has already been in enough controversy this week.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol I watched part of the beginnings in the galleries yesterday
Merry Christmas Ruddbug

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
my sisters high school said that from next year every student will be getting the laptop that rudd has been talking about...also, apparently she can bring it home.....what are the chances of this really happening?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
my sisters high school said that from next year every student will be getting the laptop that rudd has been talking about...also, apparently she can bring it home.....what are the chances of this really happening?
For NSW public schools at least, fairly high.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Meanwhile the amount of money your family will lose due to our economy weakening under Krudd could have bought your sister 10 laptops.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
JaredR said:
Meanwhile the amount of money your family will lose due to our economy weakening under Krudd could have bought your sister 10 laptops.
Jared, seriously.

Dude it's probably in yours best interests to delete/heavily edit that comment. If you cant see why, you must have been asleep for the past 9 months.

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
End party discipline. Except for confidence and supply votes.

</thoughtbubble>

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
squeenie said:

No, just mentally retarded. Like god gives 2 shits about the economy, lol.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)