• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian tour of India 2004 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Osama

Fuck u Warne

ahmad said:
hey its good for the game.........i say keep it up

congrats warne
Warne Warne Warne he is a fucking fag....... i wouldn't be surprised if he get caught again with something that his mum has given him.

He is a more contriversal player than murali and this is the only time he will take the lead cuz after this murali is gonna fuck him up the arse big time

jameseginton

HSC
At least he bowls it and doesn't throw it. For me, i cant see how any performance enhancing drug could help him. He's fat and lazy and is a spin bowler. What could it do? The only thing he could change was hios action and start throwing it like murli, but because he's white and the head of the ICC is black, he would be banned.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The chucker only bowls in the sub continent..................if you have a look at the SMH sport section yesterday, it lists Warnies every 534 wickets...............

HSC
What a fucking let down. It was going to be a great last day, I was looking forward to Virender coming out and going nuts.

As for Warne v Murali, I hope Warne realises he's not going to keep the record, and has only got there first because he's bowled more than Murali. Warne's a good bowler, but Murali is better.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
it think murali and warne are quite equal in regards to wicket taking abilities. all you need to look at is their bowling avg and strike rate. the no of test matches isnt a fair indication. murali bowls a very large percentage of overs for sri lanka, compared to warne.

Code:
Name                Mat  Balls    M     R   W    Ave  Best   5 10    SR  Econ Team
SK Warne            114  32105 1495 13743 537  25.59  8-71  28  8  59.7  2.56 AUS
M Muralitharan       91  31124 1380 12165 532  22.86  9-51  44 13  58.5  2.34 SL
murali might be marginally ahead. its close tho, they are both great bowlers.

a real shame about the last test!

~~Jess~~

HSC
havent been watching the cricket much these days :( watched it instead of studying for skool certificate and did ok, only dont think it would work the same way for HSC
so proud of Clarkey though!!! what a legend, hopefully he can keep up the good work! and i reckon gillies captancy has been fine.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
what about Mcgrath

he is 4th on the top wicket takers , leading pace bowler am i right???

yes , but no one seems to care about him...

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
McGrath is world class. No-one seems surprised by how well he does cos he keeps on doing it. It's only when he does shit that people start talking about him. An absolutely legendary bowler, but a right cunt at the same time.

I can't wait to see Shaun Tait get a go in the Australian side too. From what I saw he's the most promising bowler in the country at the moment. Gave the Indians huge problems last year in the Australia A match and keeps on knocking em over in Shield cricket here.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
mcgrath is coming back from an extended break from cricket. time and some more tests will show if he is back to his best.

the best indicator imo, is when he is taking early wickets. thats been an under stated reason for australia's success.

i do think it is australia's turn to take a risk with putting in new blood in its team. right now they have a very strong nucleus, they can pilot some players at this point in time. they need to consider the future.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
these day when a bowler gets his demand reduces as he becomes only a veriaty bowler of a few medium paced bowls and many slower balls........but Mcgrath on the other hand is said to be bowling the best he has ever........and it wasen't surprising when i found out that Mcgrath bags a couple of million dollars each season~!......if u ask me its a wopping amount.............
he is turning out to be a wasim akram if u ask me

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Sachin Tendulkar back for the Third test.

Now the Indians won't have any excuses when we turn em over!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
HeCtic said:
Sachin Tendulkar back for the Third test.

Now the Indians won't have any excuses when we turn em over!!
lets not get ahead of ourselves now...;)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
redruM said:
lets not get ahead of ourselves now...;)

Heh, from what I've heard Nagpur is an awesome batting track with a tiny outfield so we can expect ubertly high scores and more than likely a draw there, leaving Mumbai as India's only hope of squaring it. And we know what happened last time at Mumbai :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
HeCtic said:
Martyn is all class. He'll be in the runs soon enough this series. I would've thought the subcontinent would suit his style.

Not meaning to toot my horn or nothing but:

"I told you so" :D :D :D

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
martin is definately suited to the conditions.

clarke is becoming a royal pain in the ass....and 2 mischances late in the day by patel. he needs to be trained very hard into a test level wicket keeper.

think australia will get about 390 or 450+. if they dun break these two early, then it'll be a long test match...

it will be good to see how tendulkar goes.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I believe India should drop Patel. Clarke has already had two lives, if he took the easy stumping chance India could've rolled over the last two tonight and had a fresh crack tommrow when the pitch is gonna be at it's best for batting.

Surely there are more competent keepers in India who can chip in with a few runs here and there? That Dinesh Karthik who played in England looked very good and he's quite young as well. If India knock us off for under 400 tommorow then it's majorly game-on. I'm so loving this test series, too bad Maq exams will be on when they show the India V Seth Efrika matches next month :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)