Australia's Brainiest Kid (2 Viewers)

Jase

HSC
wait. which is the Thomas dude again? the guy with the red shirt who stole that other blue kid's questions on rome right?

tennille

HSC
Jase said:
wait. which is the Thomas dude again? the guy with the red shirt who stole that other blue kid's questions on rome right?
Nah, that's Paul. Thomas was the really relaxed guy. He was on the other side of the red head guy.

Fry

Narelle said:
i wonder what it would be like to be one of those kids... im probably totally wrong but for some reason i imagine their parents never telling them that they love them... and them seeking praise and affection from their parents through academic achievement... they probably drown themselves in school work to fill the empty void they feel inside because they probably have no friends... all their school peers probably tease the shit out of them
hmmm...could this be a reflection of your own life?

Narelle

HSC
Fry said:
hmmm...could this be a reflection of your own life?
no, maybe urs... i never drowned myself in school work.. im freaking out now, results day is so soon

and i have friends, we've done our schoolies not much but had fun and they're bak at work

i haven't got a job yet... and after passing the employment forum bumped into this

eh see i need a job, im even justifying myself now

Fry

Narelle said:
no, maybe urs... i never drowned myself in school work.. im freaking out now, results day is so soon

and i have friends, we've done our schoolies not much but had fun and they're bak at work

i haven't got a job yet... and after passing the employment forum bumped into this

eh see i need a job, im even justifying myself now
lol, no way. nah it's just when people over-analyse things, it tends to be a reflection of their own life. it's a psychology thing. :)

Narelle

HSC
Fry said:
lol, no way. nah it's just when people over-analyse things, it tends to be a reflection of their own life. it's a psychology thing. :)

i like analysing things.. if i didn't have to be at uni for over 6 years and then be compassionate and sympathetic to ppl with problems i would be a psychologist

eh thats just me

Jase

HSC
ohh right then.. Paul is a dick .. although Thomas did seem pretty conceited.. but yeah he was funny. nearly stacked it at the very end while on the verge of tears.. poor kid.

tennille

HSC
Jase said:
ohh right then.. Paul is a dick .. although Thomas did seem pretty conceited.. but yeah he was funny. nearly stacked it at the very end while on the verge of tears.. poor kid.
Who cares if they were about to cry. They're smart. :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'd rather be one of those kids than one getting slapped over the head and yelled at: "see, look at those kids! they're smart! why can't you be smart? you stupid!"

or maybe this is just my repressed memories :p

Jase

HSC
i bet if i went on that i'd win. i'd show them the little punks. i'd make mummy proud.

becuase im s - m - u - t

Narelle

HSC
the show is like childlabour for western society... instead of children foraging through rubbish and used needles, they're being used for entertainment and advertisement exploitation

i love it

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Stuart completed killed his competition. Why are the two losers get invited back for the final show? As if they stand a chance again against stuart...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
cmon.. lik this show has got to be cheap to make .. talk about child labour!?
the average contestant for who wants to be a millionaire wins lik $1000 and that would be lik 3 or 4 ppl.. (conservatively)
here u give them an ibook..

hehe i wish i was 11 again.. i could make a killing :p
lolz even on sale of the century the trials were when i just turned 16.. and questions lik in 1979 which nation had ayatolla Khamenei returned to.. give that to a 11 yr old.. and then all we got were stupid board games even if we could make it.. to the next round

bah kids hav it good these days

Seabiscuit

HSC
The Harry Potter kid annoyed me. But he was so damn smart!

I still think the Bondi kid should have won. He was an Eastie!!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
cmon.. lik this show has got to be cheap to make .. talk about child labour!?
the average contestant for who wants to be a millionaire wins lik $1000 and that would be lik 3 or 4 ppl.. (conservatively)
here u give them an ibook..

bah kids hav it good these days
no..the eventual winner will receive 10 000 dollars in an award saver account which he/she cannot touch until he/she is 18. So image the amount of interest when they are 18!! at least 20 000 i reckon.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Survivor39 said:
no..the eventual winner will receive 10 000 dollars in an award saver account which he/she cannot touch until he/she is 18. So image the amount of interest when they are 18!! at least 20 000 i reckon.
The winner for the series actually wins $20000 in an award savers account, not $10 000.

I liked Stuart, he was so cute. Lol. I hope he wins the entire series!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)