Autumn Results 2006 (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
Hi everyone!

It's been a while! Anyways as you all know results are released 9am on Monday 17th July. Anxious as I am I just went to check the results page of platform web. While the results themselves are not up my GPA and credit points completed has changed. I am just wondering if anyone else notices this to be the case with them as well, because if so then it gives us a way at estimating how we did overall!

Let me know, because mine is definitely different ;)

Good luck everyone by the way, and post your marks when they are up! If you are willing of course!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
some ppl got the results already, dunno how, prolly checked them on SR.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yes i predicted i PASSED everything this semester, wat A relieve!, hopefully the GPA thingy is not a fake :uhhuh:

Jacks

HSC
I hope it doesn't change (unless it goes up!) because that means I got a GPA of 5.75, in whatever combination, for the semester.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
thanks jacks for noting this for us. :D

definately i nice way to seeing that you passed everything and also beating the downtime on monday! :uhhuh:

Angel45

HSC
Yeah, my total credit pnts have changed but my GPA remains the same... maybe it's not going to change after last semester's marks, or maybe it just hasn't been changed... hope they're avail at 9 on Mon..

foxydena

HSC
My total credit points have gone up and my gpa went up.
Maybe this is an omen that I passed all my units (subjects).

Last edited:

Super_Flyse

HSC
Yeah, my credit points have changed and 40 credit points have been added...

Which means! Yay! I passed!
I was worried about two of my subjects, but yay! I paased!

Though, my GPA went down :( But yeah, It appears I went better then I thought... yay!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh no!! Total credit points achieved this year: 30. Which means I've failed a subject :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
natstar said:
OMG I just realised..1 semester of uni to go!!!!!!!!!! The big 200 credit points achieved looked really mad lol
Aww ... so lucky nat! Mine said 190 credit points achieved.

I dunno why though, unless I did fail environmental health law. But I also have to resubmitt another assignment for another subject, so that could be why as well. :(

Jonathan A

HSC
I am not sure about all this lol. My GPA has gone up according to PWeb. According to my calculations I have at least passed. Being a double degree, I am eager to know where I did well, etc... given that Law for Honours is calculated on a separate scale from the other degree.

Jacks

HSC
I don't want anyone getting ahead of themselves though in case it changes...then it would be like...oopsie...anyways by this time tomorrow we'll know for sure! Gah, I hate waiting!

= Jennifer =

HSC
Yay i passed everything :) that's right isnt it? when it says credit points achieved this year 40 (i did four subjects), and my gpa went up slightly :)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
YAYYYYYYY.........my gpa has gone up.....a bit.....well it's an improvement from last semester where i totally screwed everything up lol......does 40 credit points achieved mean we passed everything :S well i hope it does anyway lol.

Jacks

HSC
Yes I'm pretty sure that's what it means, assuming each subject was worth 10 cp of course, though you can figure out whether or not you passed everything by looking at your GPA, assuming it is the correct one.
My GPA for the 2.5 years I've done went down...from 5.813 to 5.8 even, I think I can deal with that hehe ;)

L

LaraB

:( it doesn't show up for me...

coz i was one of the combined law people who had that stupid stuff up where they didn't shift us from the generic course to our particular course... so my old results are under course 2572... my new ones will be under 2520 so nothing's there yet...

ah well.. only a day to go... but at least everyone sounds like they've done well :)

Demandred

HSC
GPA gone up to 5.667, from what I figured, 3ds and 1 c. Credit was probably for contract law... yay! I guess I am ok with it.

Jonathan A

HSC
Given that the raw exam mark is generally not disclosed, the Examination Results are your final session results.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
waiiit whats a GPA??? and how do you see your credit points??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)