Average Joe (2 Viewers)

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by McLake
"Portions of this program have been edited.

Some participants were paid in connection with thier appearance.

Participants may have consulted with produces regarding their choices and decisions."
is that their way of saying, "they're actually actors"

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by iambored

dennis is the one everyone likes right? why does everyone like him so much? i don't think it comes across that much on the tv show.

sympathy man. ppl feel sorry for him thats y they were nice to him.

melina is hot i reckon. not full on hot hot but very nice. ur gay if u wouldnt do her haha

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Did uz seen when she was getting massaged by the guys they were showing her face underneath the table, and when one of the guys came, it looked like she mouthed oh my god, but she didnt say it loud, and it look like she kind of rolled her eyes for a split second..
did anyone see it?

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
Your gay if u wouldnt do her haha
:) IF i wasnt involved with anyone else, like now, I'd do her;)

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
Did uz seen when she was getting massaged by the guys they were showing her face underneath the table, and when one of the guys came, it looked like she mouthed oh my god, but she didnt say it loud, and it look like she kind of rolled her eyes for a split second..
did anyone see it?
Yep:p We all saw the shollowness in the real her:)

Carlito

HSC
If you see the poll on the NBC site, it says 80% of people think she is shallow because of her decisions.

but umm dont go there if u dont want to know who she picks in the final episode. its plastered all over the home page.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i found out the twists and the outcome and stuff

all i will say is 'hmmm....'

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
You people who goto these sites need more self control, otherwise you just spoils it for youself. :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
You people who goto these sites need more self control, otherwise you just spoils it for youself. :p
i want it spoiled...coz then it means i dont have to watch it to find out what happens!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i want it spoiled...coz then it means i dont have to watch it to find out what happens!!
Well thats dosnt sound fun, I couldnt be bothered cause i cant remember any shows after about 1/2 a year, Its sad but i spend most of my time with my telly:rolleyes:

Reynaldo: Stop reminding me as Alex the kid, I still remember when i first got my sega master system II and that i could never complete Alex the kid, must have tried like 1000+ times
:rolleyes: Please tell me how to finish that damn boring game;)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I went to the dark side, and found who she choose, I'm totaly lost, what the hell went on?? Some one please pm me or email me. Dont what to spoil it for the rest of the people. :p cause i'm kind

peepee

loser.
HSC
Reynaldo: Stop reminding me as Alex the kid, I still remember when i first got my sega master system II and that i could never complete Alex the kid, must have tried like 1000+ times
:rolleyes: Please tell me how to finish that damn boring game;)
i don't know how but i clocked that game!!! how fun was it, i wish my sega master system II still worked :(

my fave must have been Alex Kid in Shinobi World...y'know..the one where he bounces up between the walls n stuff...

ok getting a little off topic now. i'm sorry.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I went to the dark side, and found who she choose, I'm totaly lost, what the hell went on?? Some one please pm me or email me. Dont what to spoil it for the rest of the people. :p cause i'm kind
i dont know if i will last, i can't look yet, i wish i could

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by peepee
i don't know how but i clocked that game!!! how fun was it, i wish my sega master system II still worked :(

my fave must have been Alex Kid in Shinobi World...y'know..the one where he bounces up between the walls n stuff...

ok getting a little off topic now. i'm sorry.
I've had enough of alex the kid games, cause you cant save and its so easy to screw up:rolleyes: Must have spent my whole childhood on that damn thing:(

:D iambored, you wont last hahaha

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i still have my sega master system, yeh iused to play alex the kid, and get really high up in the level, but it dosnt save, ithink it sometimes continued didnt it?
i used to playwonderboy alot too lol... and sonic was mad

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:D iambored, you wont last hahaha
oh yes i will. depending on how long the season is. i've heard its' 6 weeks, so there's a month to go *sigh* actually, the only thing that reminds me is this thread.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
brad is an idiot. and i am shocked that tareq got kicked. and i dont think any of the new guys are THAT fantastic..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i KNew they were bringing in the good looking dudes. most of them are idiots actually. brad wanted to save his arse, he didn't, tareq was a bit heated when he couldn't win, zach is a dickhead,

and she is so centred around looks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)