Ayaan Hirsi Ali (1 Viewer)

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
I don't even know what you're trying to say anymore.

Bottom line:
Islam in the year 400= Barbaric.
The West in the year 400= Barbaric
Islam in 2010= Barbaric.
The West in 2010= Progressive, advanced, and humane.
It usually means you are fucking becoming retarded.

Religion the same, Society changed. ok? How about you get a sausage and ram up you arse? LOL pwnedddd
chyeaaah boi, WHERES BOS NEGRO? he fuckin banned, fucking bos cunt mods.
GO AUSTRALIA, YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN TONIGHT OR IM GUNNO PUNCH EVERYONE, INCLUDING MYSELF.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Can someone tell me, how my life as a muslim is barbaric?
-Single parent(mother)
-Mum teaches me islam, only tiny bit of arabic, want me to fight into australia so only concentrate on me learning english.
-Grow up, not praying at all, not fasting. Have NO muslim friends, only aussies and 2 israeli jewish ones(not really that close friends though :S).
-Wasent really religious, due to upbringing, to chose what ever the fuck i wanted. Researched all religions, because didnt want to be a dumb fuck and follow a religion only because my parents told me its ok. Decided i still liked my religion.
-Become my age now. More religious. Dont eat pig. Dont drink alcohol. dont take drugs. Havent had sex yet. Havent had serious relationship with girl yet, but hopeful i will find someone :). Have girls as 'friends' though. Studied hard, so i can get a good job when i grew up. Only pray once a day, (Better than none lol), fast during the holy month. I can marry, who ever the fuck i want, my kids will be raised the same as i, chose what ever the hell they want.
That's not growing up as a Muslim. That's growing up as a lax Muslim. It's in no way comparable or indicative of Islam as a religion.

Just because your mother or you are moderate, doesn't mean your anecdotal bullshit is enough to show that Islam is all peaceful and progressive.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
For the record, most people here ragging on Islam rag on Christianity with the same amount of fervor. They're both equally retarded.

HSC
religion is retarded. but on the otherhand i also think religion is what keeps the world population in check (afterall, all wars are based on it... hitler hated jews. bush hated muslims. singlese hated hindu tamils... etc.)

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
There is nothing wrong with normal religious folk okay guys.

I think a lot of you are intelligent enough to distinguish between the common media representation of lalalalalala allahu akbar kill ze infidel batshit Muslims and everyday Muslims. Like COME ON.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
For the record, most people here ragging on Islam rag on Christianity with the same amount of fervor. They're both equally retarded.
dude, I think you need to learn to at least tolerate other people's opinions rather than having a wah over it and neg repping people

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
There is nothing wrong with normal religious folk okay guys.

I think a lot of you are intelligent enough to distinguish between the common media representation of lalalalalala allahu akbar kill ze infidel batshit Muslims and everyday Muslims. Like COME ON.
only in islam is a 'moderate' anyone who doesn't have the immediate desire to kill others

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Criticising Islam is not criticism of Muslims as people.

The whole point people have been trying to make for 4 whole pages is that Islam is fucking batshit insane and barbaric. Modern day Muslims use millennia old religious texts that portray illiterate paedophiles as a role model. They then decide to be alike Mohammed and follow practices that were archaic even 200 years ago elsewhere in the world, in 2010. The Qur'an preaches hatred for victimless 'crimes' (homosexuals, apostates/atheists, women in general) with death, but still attempt to display themselves as a people/religion of peace.

I mean fucking seriously, women aren't even allowed to pray to their fucking God in a mosque if they're menstruating, but some 90 year old fucker can go home and rape the shit out of her and would still go to heaven. But nah, Islam's great stfu guys.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Criticising Islam is not criticism of Muslims as people.

The whole point people have been trying to make for 4 whole pages is that Islam is fucking batshit insane and barbaric. Modern day Muslims use millennia old religious texts that portray illiterate paedophiles as a role model. They then decide to be alike Mohammed and follow practices that were archaic even 200 years ago elsewhere in the world, in 2010. The Qur'an preaches hatred for victimless 'crimes' (homosexuals, apostates/atheists, women in general) with death, but still attempt to display themselves as a people/religion of peace.

I mean fucking seriously, women aren't even allowed to pray to their fucking God in a mosque if they're menstruating, but some 90 year old fucker can go home and rape the shit out of her and would still go to heaven. But nah, Islam's great stfu guys.
No, what you don't get is that you live in your own small world, school home home school and you have absolutely no interaction with Islam or with Muslims, except for your viewings of today tonight and sensational media reports, and you feel threatened because the media is constantly telling you that Islam is violent and malicious. You feel threatened because you believe Muslims are invading Australia yet they only make 1-2% of the population. The practices of Muhammad that Muslims try to emulate is the usual; patience, knowledge, fairness, forgiveness etc etc and all that good samaritan sort of thing. You also don't understand that Islam is not just as is. There is no 'one' Islam. It's been embraced by different types of people over a thousand years, and people interpret it in whatever way suits their agenda.

And fucking hell, if this is what people want to believe in, so be it. It's absurd, it's lunacy, you're wasting your life yada yada yada. You can whinge and whine all you like but not many will be willing to budge, and you likewise will not be changing your views any time soon.

And the structure of this repsonse is shitty, and I am gramatically incorrect all over the place.

Last edited:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
No, what you don't get is that you live in your own small world, school home home school and you have absolutely no interaction with Islam or with Muslims, except for your viewings of today tonight and sensational media reports, and you feel threatened because the media is constantly telling you that Islam is violent and malicious. You feel threatened because you believe Muslims are invading Australia yet they only make 1-2% of the population. The practices of Muhammad that Muslims try to emulate is the usual; patience, knowledge, fairness, forgiveness etc etc and all that good samaritan sort of thing. You also don't understand that Islam is not just as is. There is no 'one' Islam. It's been embraced by different types of people over a thousand years, and people interpret it in whatever way suits their agenda.

And fucking hell, if this is what people want to believe in, so be it. It's absurd, it's lunacy, you're wasting your life yada yada yada. You can whinge and whine all you like but not many will be willing to budge, and you likewise will not be changing your views any time soon.

And the structure of this repsonse is shitty, and I am gramatically incorrect all over the place.
so many wrong in this gosh

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
so many wrong in this gosh
wat?

Anyway, point is, we're all human. Religion or lack thereof means nothing. You live, you die. To me, it's something in the background, something a person does personally. Compassion, morality etc are the most important traits of a person and they are things anybody can have.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
do you really think that people posting here cannot distinguish between 'extreme' and 'moderate' muslims? that's insulting and idiotic. i'm sure that even the most moronic today tonight viewer realises that there's a difference between violent terrorists and the muslim family that lives down the street.

the fact is islam IS a barbaric religion, and it leads people to commit barbaric acts. it is absolutely worthy of criticism, and the fact that people practice it in different ways does not change this.

incidentally i would say you are more of a humanist than a muslim, as are most 'moderate' religious people

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
do you really think that people posting here cannot distinguish between 'extreme' and 'moderate' muslims? that's insulting and idiotic. i'm sure that even the most moronic today tonight viewer realises that there's a difference between violent terrorists and the muslim family that lives down the street.

the fact is islam IS a barbaric religion, and it leads people to commit barbaric acts. it is absolutely worthy of criticism, and the fact that people practice it in different ways does not change this.

incidentally i would say you are more of a humanist than a muslim, as are most 'moderate' religious people
Yes, pretty much.

I know many Orthodox Muslims who adhere to Islamic principles and guidelines strongly and are very kind and peaceful people who understand 'each to their own'.

Here is the thing. Islam is not barbaric, or at least, not as barbaric as you think. You make it seem as though all the bad in this world is directly from Islam and all the bad people in the world are Muslims.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
I would rather be an accepting and open Muslim who understands the notion of each to their own in terms of religion, sexuality etc than be a narrow-minded and hateful Atheist that unjustifiably labels a people and their religion scum re this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)