Ayaan Hirsi Ali (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Yay, you just rely on enternetz quran quotes and translations, so nice.
I've found countless sites by anti jewish sites that says beasitiliaty is advocated in judaism, and countless israeli sites, saying how beastiality is advocated in islam. How about you sit the fuck down you little slut, get the book read it, then fucking come back and tell us this bullshit of yours.
haha

it wouldn't matter if she was a trained koran scholars

you idiots are ~physically~ incapable of accepting anyone could find anything bad in your little book

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Find as much wrong as you wish, but back off from us. We'll follow whatever we like and same to you.

speak

HSC
Lol it's not even directed at you. You're not a real Muslim.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
sunnis vs shiites in Iraq is not a religious battle

not at all
no it isn't. this 'religious rift' was exploited by american military forces to create disunity amongst insurgents by brainwashing them that they were 'religious enemies'. Furthermore, sunnis and shiites do not have any religious differences per se, but the origins of the conflict were a POLITICAL difference betweeen who succeeded one of the caliphs nearly one thousand years ago.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Then why aren't Iran and Saudi Arabia best mates?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Then why aren't Iran and Saudi Arabia best mates?
Saudi Arabia= American cocksuckers
Iran= American haters

Also, even assuming it's the sunni shiite divide, this divide is not religious, but based on a political divide between who should be a successor of one of the caliphs. It's not a difference within the religion itself.

Pizza Fan

HSC
its funny looking at this
as i read this i see people who dont get that this is just trash talk
perhaps these are the same ppl who run current affair? but seriously all you are reading is someone raging at islam from her own experience. The fact that you enjoy reading this underlines your hatred for this religion. you may as well say it
i agree this honor killing and overpowering of women should stop but these arent islamic things. its like stereotyping all white people as bogan (because there are some)
So heres an idea:idea:
If you want a balanced opinion of anything read what an outsider has to say
not by a muslim or by someone who once was
by an academic hopefully because ayaan isnt one its fair to denounce her faith its her loss. to spoil it so no one else can think about it is bad but then to pronounce to the entire world that you are getting death threats is kinda stupid because now she will be targeted
thats my 2 cents from an outsider

HSC
Why the fuck is this a thread on this website?!!! Who the fuck are you guys to pass judgment on some things that you haven't done anywhere near enough research to put your bullshit arguments through. Get a good understanding, then make a judgment, but I don't expect that from a bunch of idiotic idealistic teenage apes. Most proponents and critics of Islam have a WAY better understanding of the religion than you, and hence can give these views, but it is obvious that the only view that most people on this thread is completely based on the fucking media.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
^ this idiot fits the whole Muslim Apologist checklist!

HSC
^ this idiot fits the whole Muslim Apologist checklist!
You ask to "discuss" in this thread, yet you aren't ready to look at views that aren't similar to your own. Tell me now who the real idiot is you lumbering leviathan.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
why the fuck is this a thread on this website?!!! Who the fuck are you guys to pass judgment on some things that you haven't done anywhere near enough research to put your bullshit arguments through. Get a good understanding, then make a judgment, but i don't expect that from a bunch of idiotic idealistic teenage apes. Most proponents and critics of islam have a way better understanding of the religion than you, and hence can give these views, but it is obvious that the only view that most people on this thread is completely based on the fucking media.
hsc: 2011

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
You ask to "discuss" in this thread, yet you aren't ready to look at views that aren't similar to your own. Tell me now who the real idiot is you lumbering leviathan.
- Media
- You don't understand
- Media!
- Ignorant!
- Media!

Lipin

HSC
you don't even know about my religion its like super complicated ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)