! B of Science or B of Medical Science ! (UNSW) (Early Entry) (1 Viewer)

xoxogossipgirll

HSC
I am on the verge of crying because I got a conditional early offer at UNSW for a B of Science and I feel like a B of Medical Science is more professional in terms of image. Does B of Science get me into a postgrad in Dentistry?! cause B of Medical science is said to be a better option for studying dentistry in postgrad.

I have applied for other university and I still have gotten B of Science but my 1st preference was still B of Med Science. Help

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I am on the verge of crying because I got a conditional early offer at UNSW for a B of Science and I feel like a B of Medical Science is more professional in terms of image. Does B of Science get me into a postgrad in Dentistry?! cause B of Medical science is said to be a better option for studying dentistry in postgrad.

I have applied for other university and I still have gotten B of Science but my 1st preference was still B of Med Science. Help
doesn't anything get u into postgrad dentistry as long as u maintain a high gpa + ucat/gamsat? irrespective of the degree? like i know ppl who did law degrees and got into postgrad med

carrotsss

HSC
You can do either, but keep in mind don’t do med sci unless you’re actually willing to do a career in med sci because there is absolutely a possibility that you won’t get into dentistry. It’s also really hard to do well in med sci because you’re in cohort full of sweaty med hopefuls and if you don’t do well employability is quite low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)