[B] Poems- belonging (1 Viewer)

l_kel_l

HSC
I am going to use a poem as my additional text for belonging. I don't have any idea which poem i am going to use though :/ any suggestions?

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You should try and find a text, rather than a text type. By finding your own text, you'll find it easier to write about, and be able to express a personal connection more clearly.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
You should try and find a text, rather than a text type. By finding your own text, you'll find it easier to write about, and be able to express a personal connection more clearly.
Keep in mind; you DO need a variety of text types.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Agreed. But that should come from the texts you pick yourself, rather than a from a request for a text type.

In any case, to OP: There is a collection of poems called 'I'm Not Racist, But' by an Aboriginal writer. I forget who it is now, but it is definitely something you could use.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Do an anime instead :p

But seriously, I didn't find many good poems for belonging. I do however, remember finding one called “Regret” by Gregory Crockatt - didn't like it very much but i used it anyway and did somewhat well :)

ammyyy

HSC
I used the poem Be Good, Little Migrants by Uyen Loewald (really hard to find- if you have trouble inbox me) and the film Beneath Clouds by Ivan Sen

kreature

HSC
I am not sure what your main text in English, but we are reading a book which is written in poem form called 'a simple gift' it is a pretty good book, very interesting :)

I used an anime actually lol. I highly recommend it.
What anime did you use? I have been looking for an anime for my related material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)