bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

bshadrian

HSC
JFK said:
i know right? I hate it when me and this guy are fucking, then he starts to be a bit kinky and hit me and call me a whore, and my bf just sits there and continues jacking off. It like kind of upsets me

WTF

lengy

HSC
noobs are so easy to troll. unless the noob is a troll pretending to be a noob which is double fail.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
i think theres a happy medium. Dont be a good guy, it makes you look like an asshat that will be walked all over. Being a bad guy is kind of shit aswell, it will work at first but goodluck holding down a relationship once they realise how much of a bastard you are.

Just be a normal dude, dont be scared shitless about minor crimes like copying a dvd, but dont set up business selling copies either. Dont go around starting fights with everyone for no reason, but at the same time, dont be scared to fight when you need to.
This man speaks the truth.

perfect.flaw

HSC
well i gotta sayy bothh! :uhhuh:
badd boyss r sexyy as but they are more than likely to treat u like sh*t
good boyss r the real cuties and they always treat u wit respect
hehe my georgie is a good boy xXx

krystally.

HSC
Good boys who stick up against the bad guys.
I'd never met one until my current boyfriend. And won't be letting him go anytime soon!
I used to be the bad boy type but that ends up just being stupid and you get screwed over too much.

jennaa

HSC
i like 'bad boys', even though i shouldnt
especially assholes that break my heart :(

beaf

HSC
The good ones are always going to get hurt, their always going to be there for you and its the thrill of the chase you like so bad boys =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)