• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Batman Begins (3 Viewers)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
jebbie said:
I just saw it and I thought it was tops. But thats because Im in love with the actor who played the Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy <3)
Cillian Murphy is so hot. <3'd him in 28 days later

walrusbear

HSC
i finally got around to seeing it

thought it was excellent, bar katie holmes.
what is the story based on?? a series of comics or novelisations or what?
i've never been much into comics, i want to check out the original source material.
can anyone point me in the right direction?
artfag?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omfg. christian bale........ so hot right now.
saw this today and thought it was rad. didn't like katie holme's role or the acting, they really should've picked some other actress... but then again... batman IS an extremely high-budgeted movie, and katie holmes would've been cheap with her child's wage rate.

HSC
N/A
walrusbear said:
what is the story based on?? a series of comics or novelisations or what?
i've never been much into comics, i want to check out the original source material.
can anyone point me in the right direction?
artfag?

it took its inspiration from a few different sources. for starters, i'd check out Batman: Year One, The Dark Knight Returns and The Long Halloween

know_it_all

twas excellent
christian bale..hell yeh :p esp in those pinstripe suits
n who can forget him in lil women

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
jebbie said:
I just saw it and I thought it was tops. But thats because Im in love with the actor who played the Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy <3)

I really need to stop falling in love.
Definitely hotter than the guy who played batman...

A couple of friends convinced me to watch batman begins last night. It was way better than i expected...

I don't mind katie holmes but everytime i see her i think of her as joey. The role she played was of a da who was about 30 years old; not too convincing...

Batman burning down the whole temple on the hill was stupid. He killed the people who helped him to avoid killing a guilty man..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miss_b said:
Batman burning down the whole temple on the hill was stupid. He killed the people who helped him to avoid killing a guilty man..
Yeah, there were a few holes in the story. The whole mass destruction idea was pretty cool, but why didn't the water in their bodies vapourise when the machine was activated?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, there were a few holes in the story. The whole mass destruction idea was pretty cool, but why didn't the water in their bodies vapourise when the machine was activated?
Maybe i should get over the fact that movies don't need to make sense...:eek:

A bit of a random question, in the fairy tale Cinderalla, why doens't her shoe turn back like her clothes?

Anywho, i would reccomend the movie...

It made me cry; how sad am i...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miss_b said:
A bit of a random question, in the fairy tale Cinderalla, why doens't her shoe turn back like her clothes?
It's strange, but I always wondered that too. That must be one of the oldest plot holes in existance, apart from the Bible.

miss_b said:
Anywho, i would reccomend the movie...
Yeah, me too, it was a typical Marvel movie, strange but brilliant.

It's also one of those movie's that I would hate to watch while drunk or really tired, there's lots of trippy parts.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Trippendicular said:
That's strange, seeing as how it wasn't a Marvel movie
Ah, true, it's DC comics.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
babee_blu_eyez said:
twas excellent
christian bale..hell yeh :p esp in those pinstripe suits
n who can forget him in lil women
i know.. so hot back in little women & even hotter now. he's beefed up heaps :D

stainmepink

HSC
Christian Bale's smile becomes more painful to look at everyday. He is wrinkling faster than we speak, but nonetheless i think he makes a better batman than clooney. (Clooney plays suave guys better than Bale) Ok, he does look semi hot in a suit, but in the batman suit he looked like a tool. He was quite beefy though :) I actually enjoyed Batman and i give it 8/10.

One thing i didnt like about it was how the chinese people in Batman were made to look like criminals, i'll just comment on that. I know its just a movie but i pick up these things.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
gobaby said:
One thing i didnt like about it was how the chinese people in Batman were made to look like criminals, i'll just comment on that. I know its just a movie but i pick up these things.
How so? I don't even remember any chinese people in it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)