BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths also! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

Lolz i have maths/sciences people defiling my threads :p

Just kidding! January fools :confused:

Happy new year all :)

Guess whose back, back again.

Sexyback. TELL A FRIEND.

Thank you to all kind people who gave me xmas smses and the 2 mothers who have called me asking for tuition :rofl:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Btw hi haque, i'm sure i saw your name somewhere in the papers before. Not surprising with that uai :p

But yes you seem to be a friend of a friend of mine at baulko and therefore we are now acquaintances.

Pray, do tell me good sir how you came to here of my cents of humour and i will trouble you not another dime.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
For some bizarre reason i believe i will be attending the UNSW open day.

Noone ask me why :eek:

haque

HSC
bobness said:
Btw hi haque, i'm sure i saw your name somewhere in the papers before. Not surprising with that uai :p

But yes you seem to be a friend of a friend of mine at baulko and therefore we are now acquaintances.

Pray, do tell me good sir how you came to here of my cents of humour and i will trouble you not another dime.
Lol, it's an acquaintance i'm extremely glad to have(btw thanx for the compliment)-and ur cents of humour is evident in every post u do not to mention the witty puns and play on words haha-it's no surprise u got that mark in english, u are naturally talented at it. I don't mind being troubled with dimes btw lol.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
For some bizarre reason i believe i will be attending the UNSW open day.

Noone ask me why :eek:
ok.. but DO come to Usyd eventually :)

note: You'll be showered with the brogan potion as you walk on the aisle
(watch out, he's where you least expect he'd be)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
ok.. but DO come to Usyd eventually :)

note: You'll be showered with the brogan potion as you walk on the aisle
(watch out, he's where you least expect he'd be)
I like your av :)

An aisle? Was that brogan potion for real? Moar layk 5 reels .. of film needed to record such a sublime experience :confused: See my post made no sense just like yours ahahaha.

Thanks for the random message but.

By the way haque dimes = time :uhhuh: As in I won't trouble you another time. Although i shall if i see you at uni in the future. Were you at the unsw or usyd high achievers lunch? I was going to pop in (i got a random invite ;)) but came too late.

haque

HSC
bobness said:
I like your av :)

An aisle? Was that brogan potion for real? Moar layk 5 reels .. of film needed to record such a sublime experience :confused: See my post made no sense just like yours ahahaha.

Thanks for the random message but.

By the way haque dimes = time :uhhuh: As in I won't trouble you another time. Although i shall if i see you at uni in the future. Were you at the unsw or usyd high achievers lunch? I was going to pop in (i got a random invite ;)) but came too late.
See that's why i don't like english, cos i'm no good at it-i was at the usyd high achievers one(would have liked to go to unsw but i was feeling sick in the morning and decided to go to that) met quite a few bos members there and of course lots of guys from ruse lol. Let's see, Ning was there, Jeffrey Ha was there, Modezero was there, pianpupdoel was there(and a few other brilliant sydney high boys incl vinh and aaron)-which one did u go to?

webby234

HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

bobness said:
Yeah - I was invited too - would have gone, but as you know I'm in Canberra. There is absolutely nothing to do here (apart from the chess :p), therefore I'm on BOS.

haque

HSC

webby234 said:
Yeah - I was invited too - would have gone, but as you know I'm in Canberra. There is absolutely nothing to do here (apart from the chess :p), therefore I'm on BOS.
Good taste man, I love chess too(but i haven't been in any chess tournaments and stuff like u guys-u and bob). I got nothing to do these holidays so i'm on bos too lol.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

I hope you win it webby. Bring me back some of that prize money ;)

Haque i didn't. But originally unsw (i go to sydney all the time for fisher library and meeting their professors etc etc)

Last edited:

webby234

HSC
N/A

bobness said:
I hope you win it webby. Bring me back some of that prize money ;)

Haque i didn't. But originally unsw (i' go to sydney all the time for fisher library and meeting their professors etc etc)
Haha I would have, but I lost to Sherab today :(. Now I have to win my last two to have a chance of first. You should have played :uhhuh:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Hey PM me webby, have lots to say. First thing's first, I am now an official NSWJCL arbiter :uhhuh:

Ok uni preferences are now locked and it looks like surprise surprise basically all my preferences are at usyd :D

I shall see you coolcat BoSers such as webby, nodice, mountain dew, fleepbasding, subjectiv :confused: there in 07.

Awww, how did my sole unsw preference get picked instead :(

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Be
under
my presence

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Lawl he does telemarketing :confused:

Matt if you are reading this i hope you get into USYD Bachelor of Advanced Arts (honours)

(i think that's your first preference for uac 2007 :eek:)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC

Bobness said:
Lawl he does telemarketing :confused:

Matt if you are reading this i hope you get into USYD Bachelor of Advanced Arts (honours)

(i think that's your first preference for uac 2007 :eek:)
thanks bob. I hope so to... see you there!

Nodice

HSC

Boobles is good coacherer. He teach me many english.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Nodice said:
Boobles is good coacherer. He teach me many english.
Irony i see. Seems i did an almost pygmalionesque job in helping you develop the controlled use of this language technique :p

It's been a while since i've been on here but i am seriously very busy these days. Sorry to any future tutorees who PM'ed me and had to wait 5 days+ for a reply :) I have at the moment 15 students and i don't know how many more i can take.

As a tentative measure i will start limiting new intakes when i reach 20, so be quick! At this rate, i'm booked out by the time school starts (unless you live around wentworthville :wave: in which case glad to take you on board).

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Congratulations all on their uni offfers!

I'm going to tafe :/

(p.s. not really :))

sladehk

le random
HSC

bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)