BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths also! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

To defer or not to defer, that is the question.

This is crazy.

Why am i having a quarter life crisis?

Do i dare to eat a peach :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

Deferment process > me

Why is tafe so nub :cold:

haque

HSC
bump-come to usyd bob(it's up to u of course)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I know it's up to me but i'm quite oft course. Of usyd courses.

Haha I am waiting for your own thread to appear because seriously who gets that uai without even thinking about trying to help others (note the money is only for the capitalist bourgeoisie nubs). :)

haque

HSC
:) Lol, yeah, I dunno, I might put one up, but u and kaivan's giving maths tutoring so i'm not too worried, i'm sure everyone will get the help they need once they contact u. plus i have to maintain a pretty good mark in uni to stay in my course so that means work-I'm trying to relax as much as i can now. C U at usyd and BUMP

Last edited:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

This guy (i.e Bob) is one awesome English tutor. Seriously, he's probably better than most English teachers.

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A

~shinigami~ said:
This guy (i.e Bob) is one awesome English tutor. Seriously, he's probably better than most English teachers.
LOL you serious?

Sounds awesome then :).

bump bump bump bump bump

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

~shinigami~ said:
Yeah it's pretty much true. I'm also modest in case i never mentioned ;)

Haque bump this once more and i'll let you in on a secret :wave:

haque

HSC
Lol I'll bump for sure, btw to evryone else, this guy is better than any english teacher, he understands students plus makes good jokes(not the lame ones like some of our teachers made lol)

sladehk

le random
HSC

~shinigami~ said:
wow bob is leet at english?!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

sladehk said:
wow bob is leet at english?!
No actuary um dyslexic.

I'll let others speak for me then :)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

Like I said before, Bob is the better than any English teacher that I have ever had.

Unlike some people who are great at the subject themselves but aren't effective teachers, Bob is both great at English and is more than competent at teaching the subject.

haque

HSC
bump- i'd go to tutoring myself for english to this guy

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
trace7988 said:
Hey Bob is kellyville too far?
Im doing general maths & standard english and need a tutor for each.
if its too far do u meet at libraries or something like tht?
Hi Trace

I thought i'd type up a reply here so that everyone can read my update :)

Kellyville is definitely much too far for me.

At the moment I am juggling 3 concurrent jobs (that's right, i'm in your labour force taking your occupations lazy hsc graduates) and 15 students.

I have been booked fully for the next 10 weeks for monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday afternoons. I may only consider taking further students on weekdays (thursday is to be tentatively filled by a new student soon) if they happen to have a string of free periods in the morning so we could organise something before 2pm.

Otherwise the only free time I have now are weekends. This would be at either Parramatta Library or Strathfield as I work there. But i won't be able to do Strathfield until they schedule my work roster in a few weeks time.

If others are still interested, they may post in this thread or PM me as I am starting to draw up waiting lists now. Otherwise if the worst comes to the worst, I may have to start increasing prices soon (although I really don't wish to do this as english in particular is my passion) but present students should be able to stay on my current affordable rates.

So

1) PM me to grab the final vacancies on the weekends

2) PM me to become the first person on my waiting list :)

3) PM me for hawt se .. english, geography, modern history, history extension and maths tutoring :eek:

Thanks all.

Hit me back just to chat,
Truly yours, your biggest fan

This is stan :eek:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A

Bobness said:
that's right, i'm in your labour force taking your occupations lazy hsc graduates) and 15 students.

^_^ Bobness should come to my art express thing
so he's the one who's been taking all the jobs I wantskis

hmm

<hugs bobness>
he's super awesome
BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)