• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Beep Test... (1 Viewer)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
jesus christ i hated this shit more than anything

it was sickening and yehh im not healthy cunts

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol dude what?!

I remember the girls in my year got out at like 5-6ish and stuff. Although I did get over 9 or something like that and that was pretty good already. Our highest was a 15/16 or something and that was pretty epic in itself. :S

daniieee

HSC
Holy crap! All you people getting over 14..! My personal best was 8.1 about two years ago when I still played netball. In my defence, that's quite good for a 151cm 45kg girl.

I used to get around 15 back in the day. Then I discovered beer.
Beer is gross. The smell of beer is gross, let alone the taste of beer itself. And the outcome! Beer bellies are so very unattractive. Why don't you switch to apple juice or something? It kinda looks like beer.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i get bored around nine, and drop out cause i don't want to do it anymore.

i dropped out at about six in year eight or nine and i was the fittest girl in the year and my pe teacher started yelling at me 'get back in, you're not even puffing' but i just didn't care. running for no reason bores me.

BreezerD

HSC
Holy crap! All you people getting over 14..! My personal best was 8.1 about two years ago when I still played netball. In my defence, that's quite good for a 151cm 45kg girl.

Beer is gross. The smell of beer is gross, let alone the taste of beer itself. And the outcome! Beer bellies are so very unattractive. Why don't you switch to apple juice or something? It kinda looks like beer.
hehe, the lighter and smaller you are the easier endurance events are :/

TheStallion

HSC
Got around 11-12 back in year 7. Haven't done it since (apart from a few fitness tests, but they stop the tape when you reach the pass mark), but I reckon I could do about 14-15 now.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol wank wank wank i reckon i could get 20 now

Lukybear

HSC
I think i might be able to get something around 12-13 now. But i still remember the good old days of year 8 when i did a 5 something, which caused me to puff and be sore for a whole week. I miss the weekly KFCs...

louy

HSC
N/A
I got level 8 or something and then I stopped and had enough.
This was several years ago.

I think if I were to do the bleep test now, I would get bored way before level 8 this time round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)