being asked out...what method would you prefer? (1 Viewer)

which method do you prefer?

• in person

Votes: 192 80.7%
  • sms

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • email

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • phone

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • you dont care because you're not interested (you alreday have a boy....or you're a lesbian)

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
in person, but i love it when noone needs to 'ask' eachother out, and you just know it...and you feel liek beign together and then....you do :D
oh that sounds so good!

olay

HSC
then again, sms/messaging makes it more friendsy and keeps things more relaxed...so if things happen, they just do.

cj_bridle

HSC
while we on this topic... why arent more girls asking us guys out these days... its the 21st century, all other sexist perceptions are meant to be eradicated (supposedly) so why leave us with all the hard work geez...

not all guys are super confident with this sort of thing. were not all extroverts.

i donow. its never happened to me so im sort of generalising here... opinions?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Pfft, a lot of girls make the first move and ask a guy out :p

cj_bridle

HSC
then why am i always getting the short end of the stick... :p

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Letters can be really nice, its personal without the other person taking a huge blow to their self esteem that can happen face to face...plus theres the whole "what did they mean" thing, plus the waiting while its posted....:D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
def by person..... i dont like the idea of being asked out or brekaing up with someone via sms or email or fax... i think its sorta assorttiated with lack of respect... but thatz just me..

KfWang

yuh in person... that way the person has to think twice before turning you down... (generly--> i dont even get around to asking before they say no lol)

chazza

In person, because I think its the best way to show your feeling to them, or by msn or icq, if you shy about expressing your feelings to them

MissGeorgie

cj_bridle said:
while we on this topic... why arent more girls asking us guys out these days... its the 21st century, all other sexist perceptions are meant to be eradicated (supposedly) so why leave us with all the hard work geez...

not all guys are super confident with this sort of thing. were not all extroverts.

i donow. its never happened to me so im sort of generalising here... opinions?

i asked my man, and it was the best thing i hav ever done :D

burg

asking someone out is risky; its tricky and i hate it!!! i am a complete wus and am not sure how i feel bout certain boy, so took the sms version and its gone in the shitter! when you are unsure of your feelings go phone or sms but if you don't want to risk embarrasment do it in person. as lame as it may be if it all goes bad in person you can deny it later, an sms is proof that your a dick!!!

so now can i have advice??? what to do after an embarrasing sms to someone you now think you really have fallen for?

capsicum

HSC
in person, face to face! you'll be able to see how serious they are about it. and you might even fall for the guy (if you havent already) by being approached by him and understanding how interested he is in you (just by seeing how he asks). it'd be so cute if he was a little shy, like not over confident, you know...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i prefer face to face

but i understand the reasoning behind doing it on the phone, and if i like a guy who does that, it doesn't really matter

nicksta_40

HSC
problem with SMS is that when they take a while to reply, you're not 100% sure whether it sent, but then if u send another 1, u appear desperate...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well copious amounts of alcohol and both of you having to introduce yourselves to each other the next morning after both waking up in a golf course sand bunker is a pretty solid way.... because it worked for me and my girlfriend. Something like that automatically gives you a strong initial bond between each other.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
Raiks said:
Well copious amounts of alcohol and both of you having to introduce yourselves to each other the next morning after both waking up in a golf course sand bunker is a pretty solid way.... because it worked for me and my girlfriend. Something like that automatically gives you a strong initial bond between each other.
that is class and a half mate

Rory

HSC
Either in person, sms or on msn/email , doesn't really phase me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)