being asked out...what method would you prefer? (1 Viewer)

which method do you prefer?

• in person

Votes: 192 80.7%
  • sms

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • email

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • phone

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • you dont care because you're not interested (you alreday have a boy....or you're a lesbian)

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
i would like a hot trumpet player to wear a black suit and play me love songs like Chet Baker and then i would say 'yes'

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Persephone87 said:
Letters can be really nice, its personal without the other person taking a huge blow to their self esteem that can happen face to face...plus theres the whole "what did they mean" thing, plus the waiting while its posted....:D

thats SO romantic lolz

no grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes i hopes

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nothing says i love you, like an AK-74 bullet to the face

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
the T method is good

but sometimes you have to use auxillary angle too

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl. i knew someone would use a cs quote :S

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
burg said:
asking someone out is risky; its tricky and i hate it!!! i am a complete wus and am not sure how i feel bout certain boy, so took the sms version and its gone in the shitter! when you are unsure of your feelings go phone or sms but if you don't want to risk embarrasment do it in person. as lame as it may be if it all goes bad in person you can deny it later, an sms is proof that your a dick!!!

so now can i have advice??? what to do after an embarrasing sms to someone you now think you really have fallen for?

LOL don't regret it burg hahaha having true feelings for someone is pretty rare :p not many people experience it. So be glad to know that you (once) loved someone in your life heehee it's part of living ;) LOL hope you find a guy soon :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
person.. sms would be cute but then u couldnt know whether its one of his friends playin a prank or wat not

mack

Banned
HSC
Nah the sms never works. Ive gotten a few messages before saying "Youre really cute........." and i always ignore them, if i followed up on them i could fall prey to a practical joke by my immature friends......who are the ones most likely to have sent them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well, so when we meeting so i can ask angie ;)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
AsyLum said:
well, so when we meeting so i can ask angie ;)
haha.. cheeky...

the last few guys have asked me in sms.. it was good cause i had time to word it correctly and let them down gently
hehe

MoNNiE

HSC
anying imaginative and he's got my interest :p
i'm so easy i swear!

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
i prefer personal approaches, ie talking in person.. or writing to eachother on a note quietly.. i hate it when theres others involved in the process.. and when iyou can't see the other persons face at least..

This afternoon one of my freinds asked the guy she's after out over the community radio, his way of answering was walking past her without even achnologing she was there.. poor girl..

-=DD32/DoubleD=-
Ps. i'm a guy

pookie1234

meh, just like everything else, relationships are about getting drunk and hoping to wake up next to the person you went to bed with.

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
well...uh...thats one attitude...

i think it should definitely be face to face, because it means you like that person enough to put your feelings on the line, and wear your heart on your sleeve for them, with the possibility that you could be turned down...its a very brave thing to do, but i think its the way it should be done

jack sparrow

twisted_sista00 said:
well...uh...thats one attitude...

i think it should definitely be face to face, because it means you like that person enough to put your feelings on the line, and wear your heart on your sleeve for them, with the possibility that you could be turned down...its a very brave thing to do, but i think its the way it should be done
"feelings on the line", "heart on your sleeve", could we speak without so many metephors pls? i have trouble understanding u ppl in normal straight forward english. im only a very simple pirate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)