Belonging - 2 supp texts okay! (1 Viewer)

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
omg. drop it. fluorescent, he's said a dozen times it's all about interpretation. the question didn't say "use [insert any other word you like here] ONE related text". yeah i agree with you.

YOU INSERTED A FUCKING ONLY.

stop crying! if it's ignored it's ignored. big deal. if you're good at english then even if they ignore one you should be good enough for a 14/15. doesn't make a difference imo.

and if you're going to throw the toys out of the pram again fluorescent please let someone know so you can get your diaper changed
Wow troll troll troll your boat

I didn't insert an only. there was no need because the question could only be interpreted in one way unless your a retard living on planet mars

Yeh i think its wise to call me a child when you know your wrong

greatgreeks2

HSC
and the idiot statement is directed to anagram and any other 2 related txt people

jassono

HSC
People let's just stop arguing and think to your next exams if you have any
If not go out and relax or actually call up the board of studies or send an email "My computer has 512 shades of red"
But this is just going to stress you all out more if you don't have the closure of being correct
You'll all find out in about 6 weeks, in the mean time just chillax

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
This thread should be locked and burned alive
Man has never witnessed a greater instance of stupidity

greatgreeks2

HSC
fluorecscent if i see u at the unsw next year in computer science(as thats my aim also) ill explain it to u then

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
and if you did any maths, you'd know that it's those sorts of questions which are open to debate in class. people will come up with another answer and the teacher will say "hey that's right too, the textbook's wrong" and everyone moves on and everyone's happy.

so if you're going to compare it to maths at least think about it you twat.

and move on and be happy too :)
I spot another idiot.

actually if YOU did any maths, you'd know that their completely different questions
+1

+infinity

Mas1991

HSC
wow, you can at least admit your idiocy. if you want to be a fucking robot and do exactly what is told without thinking then go ahead. ill think and interpret. and well see who was right at the end of December.

dynan

HSC
I believe that he was demonstrating the significance of how different "at least" and "one" are.

See, in English, sometimes words mean different things. It's really important that you see that, okay?

o, a comparison of maths and english
how logical

bayan92

HSC
Freakin take a chill pill everyone. Build a bridge and get over it. It is done. Finished!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
wow, you can at least admit your idiocy. if you want to be a fucking robot and do exactly what is told without thinking then go ahead. ill think and interpret. and well see who was right at the end of December.
Bahaha, it looks like the idiot misinterpreted something wrong again XD

o, a comparison of maths and english
how logical
Just for your information, maths does use words (ie english) in order to communicate questions and answers. But of course i doubt someome as nonsensical as you would be able to understand that simple fact without your brain exploding.

flyace

HSC
yeh i herd they were actualli goin against the syllabus askin us to write bout 1.
but i wrote about 1 so
THEY SHULD FKN PENALISE 2 FKN TEXTS

dynan

HSC
Just for your information, maths does use words (ie english) in order to communicate questions and answers. But of course i doubt someome as nonsensical as you would be able to understand that simple fact without your brain exploding.
sorry your words are being muffled, your head appears to be too far up your own arse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)