belonging comprehension (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Are you talking about their 'creative flair'?

I always try to think outside the box.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Yes yes, that also applies. During your reading time, spare a moment to think about how you could respond. Draw in second hand/experiences from either your past / movies/ etc.

herbs1

HSC
Protips, read the texts during reading time, then spend 5-10 min re-reading and annotating quickly the texts. You will save a lot of time answering the questions, as you wont have to read the text again, and your dieas will flow more smoothly. you really only need 30 min to answer the questions, so this doesn't waste much time.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Another tip is for the last question which usually ask: " Use text 1,2,3 to describe how... " Use your previously answered questions of those text in the last question, you will not be marked down for re using those answers or part of them, it will only help you. :)

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I've been doing past papers 1s since the second term of Year 11 and found it quite difficult to start off with, but I have improved dramatically after getting feedback.

Alkanes

HSC
Another tip is for the last question which usually ask: " Use text 1,2,3 to describe how... " Use your previously answered questions of those text in the last question, you will not be marked down for re using those answer or part of them, it will only help you. :)
Now that's bullshit. Lol

Alkanes

HSC
Swear? Why would u write exactly the same thing twice?

unknown88

HSC
N/A

Alkanes

HSC
Seemed weird at first. But now that you said that it's sounds like a good idea indeed.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, I've never heard of this, but I guess it would work. And unknown88, how does the 2009 paper 'prove' that you're allowed to do this? :S

I remember doing that paper, and nothing ever stood out to me.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I did a few yesterday only to get a feel for the timing for the entire paper :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)