'Belonging' exam question 2014 PREDICTION thread!! (1 Viewer)

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Kick-starting the thread for predictions and speculations on the 2014 'Belonging' exam question!! :speechless:

Post any of your school/class 'belonging' assignment or essay questions! If we start to see a common element...:headbang: We can discuss and share ideas on this thread and help each other out :)

Also, what are YOUR predictions on the 2014 question and what makes you think this?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
'Belonging can result from unlikely pairings. Discuss with reference to Shrek and at least one sequel.'

Rockmelt

HSC
We just had:

'It is the interaction between an individual's personal needs and environment that shapes their attitudes towards belonging.'

Evaluate the accuracy of this statement. (Speech form.)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Wow so early

I think it's going to be on something really obscure and something that hasn't been done much like historical belonging or something :x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GabbyS

HSC
My school is really not creative and gave us the 2012 hsc question: "An individual's perceptions of belonging evolve in response to the passage of time and interaction with their world". It's a speech. Yawn.

QZP

HSC
I don't understand why questions are so specific... what happens if my prescribed/related doesn't even have strong enough elements relevant to the questions

RamRam

HSC
Kick-starting the thread for predictions and speculations on the 2014 'Belonging' exam question!! :speechless:

Post any of your school/class 'belonging' assignment or essay questions! If we start to see a common element...:headbang: We can discuss and share ideas on this thread and help each other out :)

Also, what are YOUR predictions on the 2014 question and what makes you think this?
I guess it's gonna be about Barriers this time.

Colemans

HSC
N/A
barriers/challanges of belonging, understanding or interactions.

acidsushi

HSC
My whole points rely on barriers and identity, so if it's either of them - PRAISE JEEBUS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)