benefit of ranks (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You get the highest HSC mark achieved in your cohort as your own moderated external mark.

gahproductionsz

HSC
so i get the highest internal mark which is moderated according to the highest external mark?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, the point of the HSC is to reward constant application.

enoilgam

HSC
so i cant take it easy in them subjects in preparation for the exams ay?
No, because what shadowdude described only applies to your INTERNAL mark, which is 50% of your HSC. What you get in the final exam will be your external mark, so you still need to put in the effort.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Even if both student didn't score the same externally?
Yes.

You get two marks, internal and external. Internal is that moderated internal mark I said before, and external is how you, yourself go in the HSC exam.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You both get the top external mark as your moderated internal mark (thank you, someth1ng)

They get the average of the top xxx number of marks - if two equal first they get the average of the top two marks. If three equals then they get the average of the top three marks.

johninan

HSC
What about if your coming second? i.e. Business Studies tied 2nd by 3% (88%-91%), Economics tied 2nd by 4% (86-90%)

bertstare

HSC
If someone came last in the HSC for their school, would they get the lowest moderated internal mark?

Say I got the 20th highest exam mark in the HSC, would that mean I take the 20th highest moderated internal mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)